THIS IS NOT A REAL DATE

Start from the beginning

They get up to look at the board.

"Okay, not the same age but the same class, did you think of that?" Stiles suggests.

"Yeah... Well I would've. Look, I just got Lahey's file two hours ago," Stilinski sighs.

"Two hours? Dad, people could be dying!"

"Jesus Stiles!" Carson swats his arm.

"Yeah, I'm aware of that, thank you."

"Same class," he starts looking for the roster for Class of 2006.

"They all went to Beacon Hills," he points out.

"Including Isaac's brother."

"So what if they all knew each other? Two of them were married, what if they all just hung out?" Stiles suggests.

Stilinski eventually realizes they all had the same teacher, Harris.

"I knew he was evil," Carson shakes her head.

"Wait Carson, Kyle's 24. Did he have Harris?"

"No, he took AP chem," she responds.

___

"I'm starting to think my dad is punishing me, my car should be fixed by now," Carson groans as Stiles parks.

"You know, at least you have a ride," Scott chuckles.

"Oh yeah, this thing that's bound to break down in the middle of the road? How lucky am I?" she rolls her eyes.

"I told you to stop talking about my Jeep," Stiles shouts as they get out.

"I'll stop talking about your Jeep when your Jeep is no longer a piece of crap," she smirks.

"Your car is literally destroyed. It's been in the shop for a week, I wonder how well it's driving right now," he retorts.

"Oh-"

"Anyway, there's got to be some other way to get tickets, right?" Scott breaks them up.

"To?" Carson gets ignored.

"It's a secret show. There's only one way, and it's a secret," Stiles responds.

"What are you talking about?"

"Either of you guys know why no one is getting suspended after what happened the other day at school?" Matt walks up to them, only talking to Scott and Stiles.

It was very obviously rude, but Carson decided to be polite.

"Hello to you too, Max."

"Just forget about it. Carson's fine, and nobody else got hurt," Stiles brushes him off.

"Good as new," Carson points to her stomach.

"I had a concussion," he deadpans.

"No biggie, I had one a few months ago. No lasting effects," she smiles.

"Not a serious injury," Stiles adds.

"Well, we're obviously not counting for intelligence," Matt insults her.

"Are you implying my concussion made me dumb?" she responds, annoyed but not enough to show it.

"Dude, she has a better grade than all of us," Scott counters.

"I was in the ER for six hours," he sighs, ignoring them.

"Hey, do you wanna know the truth, Matt? Your little bump on the head is about this high on our list of problems right now," Stiles gestures to the floor.