Personal Thoughts

Zuma:
Today is the best day ever! I can't believe Rex is back. Also all the pups have been really friendly to me. As we were going down the elevator I wagged my tail slowly like I always do. A lot of the pups said I look cute when ever I do that.

Marshall:
Zuma and Rex... Best friends... I doubt they are best friends... They look like they are dating each other. And the way they hugged each other... They must have something going on. I don't want to believe the fact that they are just "best friends". Just you wait Rex... I'll sweep Zuma off his paws and into mine.

Chase:
Marshall has a crush in Zuma? Impossible. But wait... It also isn't. He did come out to everyone as a bisexual pup. I mean congrats buddy but.. I wonder who made you bi... And about Zuma, I'll make sure he'll never fall into your paws.

Skye:
Oh my god he's wagging his tail. It's so cute! The ways his tiny tail sways and his behind swaying as well is super cute. I love that cutie so much. But Ella and Everest have been quite close to the cutie. I just hope I'll get my chance with him.

Everest:
Oh Zuma... You're so cute when you wag your tail. I just want you to be mine. I love you.

Tracker:
Oyoyoy he's so cute! Please give me a chance if love with you Zuma. You're the cutest pup ever.

Ella:
Tuck has been getting close to Zuma but I'll make sure that he won't date him. Zuma is mine and only mine.

Tuck:
Can't believe me and my sister have the same crush. Zuma is not like the other pups. The way he talks, acts and wags his tail is just so so cute.

Rex:
Best. Day. Ever! I met up with my crush after years. I missed him so much. I just wish you're mine. But I need to win your heart first.
_________________________________________
Oh my god! Thank you everyone for all your support. I can't believe we already hit 1k+ reads without the first official chapter yet. I promise it will be coming soon. See you guys soon!