Teenager me runs away after done with his jokes, only to run straight into Mikael. I watch how my eyes turn into panic.

"Father. I am sorry for running into you. I will keep going now." I watch as I rush it out and try to leave.

Mikael grabs teenager mine arm roughly. "What did you do boy?" He spits out clearly angry.

"I just wanted to play a little joke to lighten up their day father. Nothing bad, I promise!" I cringe at the panic in my voice.

Next thing I know is a stinging sensation in my cheek and my head whips to the side. Automaticlly my hand reaches out to touch my now sore cheek.

I turn around to see myself lying in the ground, tears in my eyes and cheek glowing bright red from the hit.

I see Mikael breathe loudly and he spits down at my feet. "Men do not cry or beg. Man up boy! You are weak. Do something useful and stop these foolis jokes. Stop being a disappointment and more like your brothers Elijah and Finn." He says loudly.

Teenager me quickly wipes my tears and stands up. I see as I run away quickly from him.

I feel my heart hurt alot from his words. It came clear in the show how bad Mikael treated Niklaus, but it never really show anything about Kol and Mikael. This explains a lot more about Kol and his reasons and more.

-

The scenery changes couple of times more. It shows me good times with Finn, Elijah, Niklaus, Rebekah and Henrik. I felt so much love and affection from all of them. I also saw myself practicing magic and I understood how much Kol actually loved magic. I just felt it and I already missed it.

I feel so much proudness when Esther complied me or when I succesed doing something new. It felt really good.

But with good, comes bad. The times I saw myself being shut down, beaten or slapped and mentally abused by Mikael. The deep hurt feeling in my chest only grew anytime something new happened. OG Kol felt really bad, but he still put a facade out there so his siblings wouldn't need to worry about him. I just have so much respect for him.

There is also a couple times where Esther teaches me magic and they bond because of it. Not once, NOT ONCE did I see something good come from Mikael's mouth. He was civil when around people, but he threw it all away after getting time alone with me.

Honestly I wanted to cry. I felt and feel horrible. The disappointment I felt when trying to make Mikael proud, to only be slapped and told that I could do better. Mikael was smart, he usually didn't give any bruises to visible places so no-one would question it. 

But the times with our siblings made it all better. I focuse on the good emotions to try and block the bad out for now.

It changes couple times and I felt overwhelmed, but the worst was just coming.

-

I desperately watch as the wolves tear down Henrik and how Niklaus carries him to our mother in agony.

I watch myself cry over my dead brother. It all shot through me and I fall down on my knees on both versions.

The quilt of not getting to keep my promise I made as a toddler to Henrik, The punishing grief of losing a part of myself, a part of family who you love more than yourself, a friend and a little brother, The rage towards the wolves, and most of all, The tiredness that followed it. It all was just too much.

But still we both stand up, keep going like we should, but always knowing there is one missing. One missing to do pranks to. One missing to share how our days went. One missing to compliment each other and share the love of a family. One missing to fight with. One missing to apologize. One missing to feel how life would be when it all is okay.

-

I close my eyes one more time. It changes to us back into a room. I just know what is coming.

I watch with horrified eyes as Mikael drives the sword through my siblings hearts and then stands next to me. I prepare for the pain.

"NO!" Past me yells after seeing my siblings dead. Mikael comes to me and smirks, driving the sword through my heart. I errupt onto screaming.

I start to scream too when the pain fills my body. Blood starts to spill from my chest and fell down on the floor holding my chest, praying for this to be over.

-

THIRD POV

Three hours earlier in the Mikaelson mansion Niklaus finally got a witch on line and they walk inside.

Elijah and Finn did not find anything about white eyes and Kol's screams of pain, which confused and worried them. There were over 1000 years of worth information, and nothing.

The witch does his thing, but comes back empty handed. He explains to Elijah, Finn and Niklaus how their little brother is in some sort of a sleep like state.

They even called another witch and with combined powers tried to wake Kol up. Nothing seems to work, so Niklaus asks them to find something about it.

Three hours later Elijah, Finn and Niklaus just wait for something to happen. They all jump up and speed towards Kol's room after hearing their sisters scared yelling.

They all come face to face with a scary sight. There was blood pouring from Kol's chest and he was shaking roughly. White foam came from his mouth.

Rebekah tried to hold the wound, but it did little to a nothing. Rest of the Mikaelsons jump into action to help their brother.

This goes on for a couple minutes before Kol stills completely. He is dead dead still which worries the Mikaelsons and brings few worried tears up to their eyes.

After ten or more minutes, what felt like years to the remining siblings, Kol gasped, but didn't wake up.

The room filled with relieved sighs after seeing Kol alive. They made a plan to have someone stay in turns with Kol trough the night.

Elijah was first to sit down to a chair next to his brother, opening a book to try and get his mind back in control. He hopes for his brother to wake up soon or he would probably lose his mind.

A/N: So here is this chapter. I don't know what to think about this but I wanted to give one chapter to only for his memories and it will continue for a while on the next chapter. I hope you liked this and thank you for reading❣
-W