A pair of children run towards me laughing. "Kol!" A tiny yell comes from another one of the kids.

I look at them confused and step aside. I turn my head to the side and see a little toddler there holding a huge book.

"There you are. Mother is looking for you little brother. And her grimoire too." The kid chuckles.

"But Niki, Lijah, I wan't to learn." The young one says.

I furrow my eyebrows, what is this? I hear footsteps and see Mikael walking towards us. My eyes widened and I glance at the trio of kids.

"There you are. Go back to your mother boy!" He spits out angrily. The two boys quickly hurry off and the one with the book runs after them with a tears in his eyes.

I feel a tear roll down my cheek. I furrow my eyebrows and wipe it off confused, until I see one tear rolling down the little kids cheek while running.

Oh. I think I'm seeing OG Kol's memories or something along the lines of that.

-

The scenery changes to inside of a cottage.

I hear screaming and look around me to see, what I'm guessing is older looking Finn, Elijah, Niklaus and a toddler Rebekah. Little me is closest to the door.

The door opens and a woman walks out. "The child is born. You have another son Mr. Mikaelson. Esther needs rest now, you may see her in a moment." The woman says with a bow of her head in respect.

The little me runs inside without anyone noticing excited. I kind of fade with him and see Esther holding a bundle in her arms.

"Hello there Kol. Here is your new brother." Esther says sounding tired. Little me smiles widely and climbs next to her and the new baby.

"What we will call him?" Little me asks excited. "Henrik. Henrik Mikaelson." Esther says with a small smile.

It's weird to see her like this, as a mother. Not a woman wanting to kill her children. As a mother whose eyes are full of love when looking at them.

"Well little Henrik. It is your older brother Kol here. I promise I will protect you like Finny, 'Lijah and Niki protects me. I love you already little one." I watch little me say to the baby, words filled with love and promise.

My chest fills with love, adoration and hope. I smile softly at the little boy looking at his new little brother with big wide eyes.

-

I close my eyes and let it change again.

This time I open my eyes and I'm in the middle of a forest. I hear excited yells and laughter.

I walk over to the sounds and see all of us, minus Henrik, chacing Finn in the forest. I watch as little me tries to jump and catch Finn, but falls down on the floor. Hurting his arm.

I feel a light pain in my arm, but knowing thag it would be enough to kid to hurt. I watch as little me starts to sniffle and all others gather around him.

"Why did you do that?" Finn being older than me asks worried. Little me shrugs and I watch how they all comfort me.

I feel all the love, but mostly of all I feel safe. I feel like I belong right there. I smile softly at the scene before it changes again.

-

This time I am a teenager now. I wonder what this is about.

I watch as a teenager me does some mischievous stuff. I laugh at the scene, but my laughter stops when I see Mikael close. I have a bad feeling how this is going to go.