The Next Day, Jake Pov:

I was in class bored out of my mind when Heesung came up to me. 'JAKE! JAKE! DID YOU HEAR?!!" Heesung said frantically. "No...what happened?" I asked. "SUNGHOON AND EUNJOO BROKE UP YESTERDAY?!" He said. "WHAT?!" I yelled as I sat up. "YEA, APPARENTLY THEY BROKE UP WHEN HE WAS AT PRACTICE!!" He said. My head was completely blank.

Sunghoon and Eunjoo broke up? How? They are literally like the perfect couple!

"Who broke it off first?" I asked not realizing how invested I was in the break up.

"I heard that it was Sunghoon that wanted to break up. AND THAT HE BROKE UP BECAUSE HE LIKES SOMEONE ELSE AND IT MIGHT BE A BOY TOO!!!!" Heesung said while shaking my arm.

All these thoughts were in my head were eating me alive. He likes someone else? Who? Why a boy? Which boy? Is he friends with boy? People say he's hetoro, why would he be with a boy?

By the end of the day, everyone was whispering about Sunghoon and Eunjoo and their whole break up. And by then end of the week, it was a hot topic on our campus. Trending everywhere, to the point where other schools heard about the "rumor". It got to the point were the teachers were asking Sunghoon or Eunjoo if they were ok due to the rumors. I also wanted to start distancing myself from him, but I couldn't do it. Insted, I started to get closer with him.

Fuck.....

Thursday Night, after practice, Jake Pov:

"I've only been for a competition, but I've never really seen anything outside a hotel and an ice rink." Sunghoon said while laughing. Both of us were walking home and talking about Australia  after practice. For the past week, I've been walking home with Sunghoon and not really thinking of anything, but this time felt different. I felt more nervous and my heart always felt like it was about to explode. But I guess I'm just trying to look out for myself...right? I don't like him....right?

"Hey...Sunghoon?" I asked as we got a little closer to the condos. He hummend in response and I asked him, "Are you ok with....being around me?" I asked. "Yea, why?" He asked sounding a little concerned. "Well..I mean with all the rumors of you breaking up with Eunjoo and you liking a boy....don't you think people might get the wrong idea?" I asked as my voice started to lower. He just chuckled. "Just let the rumors spread. I'll reveal the "truth" later." He said.

What does that mean??

We continued to walk until we go to my condo. I opened my front door and almost closed it when Sunghoon said something, "Oh yea, Jakey." Sunghoon said making me blush a little. "Jungwon is having a party at his house on Friday night for his birthday, wanna come?" He asked. "I have a game Saturday.." I said getting a little upset. "Oh, ok thats fine-" He said as he was about to turn away but then I grabbed his hand. "but I'll come!" I said smiling. He gave me a slight smile and pulled out his phone. Then he took a quick picture of ours hands. "I-" I said but then he waved and left. I was about to chase him..but he was already out of sight.

I got out of the shower and dried my hair. I grabbed my phone and scrolled for a little while, then I saw what Sunghoon posted on Instagram

p.sunghoon02

24,832 Likes and 12,673 Comments

p.sunghoon02: 😏😏

|chae.won14: OMG OMG!? WHO IS IT?!

|won.jung: oh....so its true? yes

|jay.p02: OKEY DOKEY OH!

|Ni_ki30: I- That's not how it goes but ok!

My heart started racing as I read through the comments. Most of the comments were just shocked and surprising. I could feel my cheeks burn and never noticed the smile on my face. UGHHHH Why must I feel this way!! I can't deny my feelings anymore!

Congratulations Park Sunghoon, I've officially gained feelings for you....

Fuck.

--------

HEYYYY YA'LLLL

So I haven't posted a new part in awhile..but I'm backk. ALSO HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNGWON!!! <3 <3 I wanted to post this yesterday but I decided to post it today because of Jungwon's bday. And I know you guys like my long Chapters so here ya go! ALSO THANK YOU FOR 600 READS!!! LIKE WOW!!!!

Anyways, Don't forget to comment and vote! Have a great day<3