This cant be real

3rd pov
'This can't be real!' Luz thought to herself. When she entered the portal she didn't see what she was expecting. The boiling isles was just a barren wasteland. The trees were either knocked down or burned. The green grass are not black, burned, and rougher then before. Ash was in the air and fire could be seen in the distance. 'What happened?'

Luz walked around the once vibrant boiling isles searching for someone familiar. No one was in sight. She walked in the direction in the owl house but what she found surprised her more than everything else around her. The owl house was completely destroyed. There wasn't a single remanent of it left. Luz fell to her knees, tears rolling down her face. 'This can't be happening!' Luz got up and ran. Ran to the only place we're she believed will give her answers.

She ran to the emperors castle. Last she saw it was in ruins but what she saw now was the complete opposite. It looked brand new and fully operational. She looked around to see if there was something to prove that this wasn't real. There wasn't anything. She ran to the courtyard of the castle only to be met face to face with a familiar face. She'd recognize that face anywhere. In front of her stood Eda. She was in her owl beast form but that's not what surprised her. She was in stone. Completely this time. Her face showed nothing but pain. "No. No no no no! This can't be real! I just can't be! Please tell me this isn't reall!" She shouted backing away into the statue. She bumped into some behind her. She froze before quickly turning around to be met face to face with Emperor Belos. "This can't be real! We defeated you!" She said. "Oh this is as real as it can get human." Said the dark voice of Emperor Belos. "And it's all your fault. All because you left. If you stayed maybe you could've protected your friends and family." He said. "No. NO NO!" Luz shouted. It's your fault was repeated all around her. The voices getting louder and louder. Luz clenched her eyes shut and covered her ears before falling to the floor tears streaming down her face. "Please......make it stop" she muttered to herself.