Chapter two - BAE (Bacon And Eggs)

SEOHYUN'S POV

I woke up early in the morning to cook breakfast for Luhan and Luhan's parents. I was so happy to met them and gave me a nice humor. I was so afraid to slept over Luhan in just one bed and when he knew, it yesterday at night, we ended up sleeping with pillows between us.

I was cooking bacon and eggs together and a coffee in the morning is great--

"Good morning babe!" it's Luhan oppa and he called me babe again?! After groping my boobs...I...It was so bad. I glared at him while he was drinking water. "What? Oh, sorry. I can't stop Seohyun..." he said as he finished drinking a glass of water. "What are you doing?" oh my God, I don't want him to watch me while I was cooking, it bothers me! He sneak to see what I was cooking. "Wow~ BAE!" what did he just said? "Did you just said, Bae?" he look conscious, "Yes, Bacon and eggs!" he eat one of the sunny side-up egg and the joke was pretty lame. I was so scared for what comment would he going to say. "It taste, delighful.." I turned to him and I was shocked when he kissed my lips, "Just like you." and he wink at me. Oh no, I'm blushing right now.

"Lu, next time don't kiss me without my permission, okay?" why did I order him to do what I said. I like the kiss--no Seohyun, what are you saying! I turned off the electric stove. I put the bacon in the plate together with the eggs. When I was going to put the plate on the table, I saw Luhan sobbing. I put the plate on the table and I was afraid to comfort Luhan. He is infront of the fridge. "I'm...I'm sorry." I hugged him. "I cannot promise it but, I will try my best not forget what you have said." he said and I laugh a bit because he take it seriously. "Why...are you, laughing at me?" he ask and I could see the smile on his face. "Probably." I said and he smirk. "What?" he started to tickled me. "Luhan! No please! Hahahahahaha! Oppa! Stop!" his now at my back and can't stop tickling me.

"Ohh...how sweet." we stopped as we saw his mom and dad saying those words.

==================================

Hi guys! Thank you for reading this second one shot of story :)

I hope you enjoy this so far!

Find out the next chapter ! :)

/!\ Sorry for the wrong grammars /!\