Chapter three - Laundry

LUHAN'S POV

"Luhan, don't make a mess." my mom's said as she open the door of the taxi. "Take care Umma, Appa~." why is she so cute every time she said something. "Take care also, Hyun baby--"

"Hyun baby? Really, mom?"

"Why? It's cute. You like it Seohyun?"

"Yes, Umma. It's fine with me."

Well, I hope I can call her that. She look at me and giving a don't-you-dare-face on me.

"Take care mom and dad!" Seohyun said as they leave. "I will miss them." I sadly said. Seohyun hugged me to give me comfort. I always wanted to do this kind of thing. "Where do you like to go?" I love outgoing. "I'm not going to leave you." Am I going to laugh because she taught that I was referring to it or I will smile to her because she seems serious not to leave me. Well, I got both. I laughed first. "What?" and I smile to her. "I love you." I said to her. "I--I love you too..." when she said it she blushed and I was shocked when she kiss me my cheeks. It was a fast kiss. Shit. I want more!

"Ayiee~!! Luhan and Seohyun sitting on the tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!"

Who was that? when I turned back at the gate, it was Xiumin with Chen. "Guys! What are you doing here?" I said as I opened the gate. "We would like to visit you." Xiumin said. "Hi Xiumin Oppa...Chen-Chen." Seohyun, what are you doing? She make Chen fluttered, well, I know this guy that he have a crush to my soon-to-be wife. Chen bowed a ninety degrees to Seohyun and Xiumin make laugh at him. I glared at Xiumin and I saw Seohyun trying to stop Chen for what he was doing. "Sorry, noona." what the heck? He is now calling her noona?! Is he making some moves?! Luhan, you are so overreacting Luhan. Stop this kind of feeling. "So guys, help us." thanks goodness they visited us.

As we entered the house. "What would we do?" Chen ask. "Let's clean the garage, the stock room and the laundries--" I stop as I saw Xiumin and Chen started to leave. "Wait guys!" I grab their collar at the back of their shirt. "Please, just for a moment."

"It's not for a moment, it will take so long, Hyung." Chen said, lazy this time. "Please..." I make some puppy eyes but it didn't work.

"You don't need to seek help from others if you are manly. Their are our visitors not our helpers." I jawdropped when Seohyun said that. Xiumin and Chen laughed at me. I saw Seohyun was already going to the second floor where the laundries is there. "Tsk tsk tsk. Manly is not your thing." Xiumin provoked me. "I think she's angry." I said. "Well yeah, because you are not manly. Hahahaha!"Chen commented and the two started to laugh again. I sit on the couch. "Hyung, where's your rest room here?" I pointed that it was in the second floor and Chen went. "Aren't you going to help, Seohyun?" is Xiumin worry about me? "That's my problem, I don't know what would I'm going to do, she's pissed off."

"I think she's not. Just follow her, I think she started to wash the laundries now." I'm such a dumb ass. What I was doing? I stand up. "Maybe you're right. Thank you, Baozi." I said and he opened the tv.

I went upstairs. What word should I say first? Think Luhan, think! For the last step--

"You dont need to help me."

Wait, is it Seohyun's voice? Right, she is. I hear Seohyun's laughing, what? Why is she? I carefully take a step on the floor and walking through the left side where the laundry room is there.

"I'm not angry." so she is not angry. "Why would you not?" wait, Chen? "I love him." I was fluttered and I smiled like a fool. "He's not manly, why would you say that, noona?" Chen, is he helping me or ruining me? "I like him being himself and I don't care if his not manly as long as we love each other, I'm happy with that." that was the most precious thing I have ever heard. As I finish carefully taking a step, Seohyun is busy separating the white and colored shirt and I saw Chen undying stared to my Seohyun. "Did I miss something?" I commented the awkward silence. I saw Seohyun look so tense. Why, I didn't touch her boobs this time. "I leave you guys here." Chen leaved us, great. "So..." I scratched my head. "...I'm manly, Seohyun." did I just said that?!

"Why would you?"

"Because, I love you just like what you said." I said and I saw her blushing and look tense again. "Did you heard--"

"Yeah, all of them." I grinned. She looked at me and throw something. "Seohyun, is this your bra?" so cute, her cheeks is pinkish-red now. "Han!" she chased me and thank God, she's not angry.

==============================

Hi guys! Thank you for reading this part three one shot !

I hope you enjoy this chapter :)

May you continue to support this and God bless you :)

Find out the next chapter ...

/!\ Sorry for the wrong grammars /!\