Chapter 2: The Girl of Ice and Snow

Start from the beginning

He has also been steadily increasing the total amount of weight he can fully lift. Since he started using dumbbells with Katsuki when they borrowed it from his dad, they could both lift an above average 70 lbs with each hand alone. Both he and Katsuki were incredibly fit for their age, with both of them being very athletic in more ways than one. Izuku and Katsuki had been exercising their bodies to the limits for a long time. Though in terms of pure athletic prowess, Izuku did have the upper hand.

They were both currently sitting side by side next to each other, with Izuku next to the window at the back of the class. Katsuki was sitting there with a smirk waiting for class to start so he could tackle the next step to becoming a pro hero. Izuku was nervous and more or less anxious. Aside from Katsuki, he had zero friends his age, either because of his apparently well known quirkless status, or because of his rather nerdy personality.

As he was transfixed with the window, the rest of the kids took their seats as the teacher had finally made his way into the classroom. There was only one seat that was open, the one in front of Izuku. As the teacher spoke, Izuku quickly broke out of his trance as his attention was peaked.

"Today, we will begin your first day of the second semester of your first year. I know that all of you will most likely be successful in life, but you should all study to your hearts content in other subjects as well. You never know what life has in store for you. Speaking of which, we have another student joining us. She was homeschooled until now, so let's show her a warm welcome." The teacher spoke out in a slightly excited tone as he motioned to the door where a certain girl came in.

The second Izuku laid eyes on her, it felt like Katsuki had straight up just walked over to his desk and punched his stomach and knocked the air out of him. The girl was incredible. She was cute, beautiful, and everything that a person could complement about.

She had icy blue eyes and snow white hair that went down to her mid back. Her hair was done in a way that made her look stunning yet cute. She wore the normal school uniform required, but she looked stunning in it. She had a palish skin, but it only added to her beauty, along with how pretty it looked. She stood at the appropriate height of 5ft 6in.

(Picture her without the ice and wearing this)