Meeting Class 1B

No one's P.O.V
Nedzu walks into Izuku's room and gently shakes him awake "Little mouse? It's time to get up" yawing Izukunsits up rubbing his eyes "Good morning papa.."

"Good morning my little mouse! How did you sleep?" Izuku faces toward Nedzu his feat hanging off the side of his bed "I slept good'" Nedz smiled and clapped his paws together "That's good, now hurry and get dressed your meeting for students today!" Izuku beamed and hopped out of bed going to his closet "I'll be ready in a sec!" Nedzu smiled and begun to walk out "Take your time now little mouse, don't rush"

Time skip

Class 1B had just been told the news about Nedzu's son coming to visit their class "If he's the principal's son he must be cocky. I already don't like him." You can probably guess who said that

"Be quiet Monoma you haven't even met the guy!" The doors suddenly opened revealing a green haired kid with the principal on his shoulders

"Alright, have fun then little mouse, bye bye" Nedzu hopped off his shoulder and walked out. Class 1-B began to introduce themselves to Izuku and demonstrating their quirks "Wow Monoma! You have a great quirk! I can't wait to see you become a hero!" Monoma stared at Izuku for a second 'On second thought.. this is... acceptable.'

Time skip to lunch

Walking to lunch with class 1B Izuku spots class 1A and was about to go greet them until he felt a hand on his shoulder "You don't want to hang out with them Izuku, they think they're better than all of us just because they're in class 1A."
Monoma stated while glaring at the other class.

He then proceeded to lead Izuku to their table "Don't listen to Monoma he just has some kind of hatred towards class A they aren't bad people," Kendo said taking a bite out of her food "stop feeding his mind with false facts Monoma, that's unfair to class A they haven't done anything to you" Monoma just huffs and starts to eat his lunch.

Time skip (OML why am I so lazy today-)

The rest of the day went by the same with Monoma dragging class A, Kendo scolding him, and the other classmates having fun with Izuku until he had to return to his respective room.

Sorry this was so bad I feel a little bit drained today bc of school I also mentioned on my other story that I have a discord server and if you would like to join please dm me, bye bye!