So he lives..

No one's P.O.V

Walking to Aizawa's class was a very excited Izuku with Nedzu on his shoulder guiding him.
Nedzu decided it would be nice for Izuku to have friends his age and not just the pro heroes.

"Problem child,"

Aizawa was waiting outside the classroom for them so he could introduce Izuku to his class

"Are you read? This is a crazy bunch."

Izuku nods eager to meet the students inside. Aizawa sighs and opens the door entering.

"Alright, principal Nedzu's son will be joining us today, please be nice and don't bother me unless someone is dying." And just like that he's asleep in his signature yellow sleeping bag.

"Principal Nedzu has a son?"

"Since when?"

"How did he-"

"I wonder if he's nice"

"No seriously how did-"

"Shut up. I don't wanna think about that"

Izuku walked in happily nervous- but happily Nedzu hopped off his shoulder

"I'm leaving Izuku I'm your care. I trust he will be safe with you." And with that Nedzu disappears.

Bakugou's P.O.V

The extra looks familiar.. my mom has a picture of a green haired woman all over the house. When I ask her about it the only answer I get is that she was an old friend who died. She did tell me she had a baby but that he had went missing.

Every year on the 15th of July mom would always bring a bouquet of roses for that seemed to be the kid's favorite flowers.

Examining the extra I notice a few things. Mom also had a picture of the baby and kept it in her room.

Same hair.

Same eyes.

Freckles.

Well what do you know..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Izuku Midoriya lives