The USJ incident and an angry father

No one's P.O.V

Class 1-A is currently sitting on a bus heading to the USJ with a plus one, Izuku of course.

"So you are why the principal didn't let us near certain areas of the school? He must care a lot that's awesome man!" Denki said leaning over Izuku's chair

"Yeah he likes to protect me" Twirling a strand of hair with his finger Izuku can't help but feel nervous seeing as he doesn't interact much with others. Sure the heroes would visit and he talked to Nedzu but Nedzu was a busy man and the heroes only visited monthly.

Bakugou has been examining Izuku. He was making sure he was right before getting his mother's hopes up.

Arriving at the USJ the pro hero Thirteen was surprised to see Izuku there with the bunch. She then proceeded to explain what they would be doing.

Not long after a student pointed out that they had fake villains here. If only that were true. Turns out villains had warped here through a quirk.

A portal suddenly opened and warped the students to a different sections of the building.

Izuku's P.O.V

We were going over stuff with Thirteen when all of a sudden I was warped into water not long after I feel a tongue wrap around me and I land on a boat with Tsuyu and Mineta.

Mineta started to panic saying that we would die and stuff until I realized one thing

"Tsuyu! Your quirk is frog right? They work pretty well with water! It means they don't know our quirks at all."

"Okay yeah so what's your idea? Ribbit."

"We could trick them, since they don't know our quirks we have some time before they actually figure us out"

And with that our plan started

No one's P.O.V

Meanwhile with Aizawa he was fighting of Villains doing his best to keep his students safe. Suddenly a big bird like thing showed up and started to attack him.

Being severely injured Aizawa couldn't do much Izuku and the others were out of trouble thanks to his plan and he saw the sight of his uncle being pinned to the floor.

Sprouting his wings he flies up and summons a bow and some arrows and aims it at the bird like creature. His arrows weren't doing much damage to it though.

Izuku came to the conclusion that quirks won't affect the creature so he decided to distract it flying around it in different directions shooting arrows at it.

Shigaraki had gotten annoyed with the brat that is interfering with his plans and decided to go after him himself. Kurogiri summons multiple portals and Shigaraki pops out at random attempting to grabs Izuku.

When Shigaraki was about to touch Izuku's face with one hand Izuku flew away but ended up bumping into the bird like creature all he remembered was a big fist coming his way before blacking out.

Izuku's P.O.V

I woke up and I was in Grandma Chiyo's nurse's office I could barely hear anything at the moment and my eye sight is fuzzy.

One thing I could make out was Grandma Chiyo patiently sitting on a stool next to my bed "Grandma?" I had regained my hearing and sight by now and I started to sit up

"Izuku, how are you feeling?" Grandma hangs me a handful of gummies "I feel fine thanks to my healing quirk, how's everyone else?" Grandma smiled and got of her chair "The others are fine, Aizawa had to get bandages though"

I smiled at the thought no one else had gotten badly hurt "I'm glad.." Grandma then proceeds to pat my head "You are aloud to go back now if you want"

No one's P.O.V

Class 1A sat silent as their principal looked over them he looks calm but something told them the he was pissed.

"It seems I have put too much trust into you lot. You are lucky Izuku has a healing quirk otherwise my son would be severely injured and you and I would've had problems." Nedzu said taking a sip of his tea

Saving class 1A from their principal Izuku walks in "Ah.. my little mouse.. how are you feeling?" Nedzu's mood seemed to brighten up seeing as his son looked perfectly fine "I feel fine papa"

Nedzu smiled and hopped off the table he walked away with Izuku heading to his room

'Maybe him meeting class 1A wasn't  a good choice..'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

'How about we try class 1B'