Too overprotective?

Izuku's P.O.V

I was sitting in my room reading a book until papa came in.

"Hello my little mouse, I have brought you something." Papa said while placing flowers he got for me in a vase.

"You did? Can I see!" Papa chuckles and hands me a drink with black dots "What's this called papa?" I asked taking a sip. It was good!

"It's called boba! Do you like it?" He asked

"Mhm! It's good! Thank you papa!" I said drinking more of the boba.

"You're welcome my little mouse, but I'm afraid I have to get back to work" He said patting my head

"Ok goodbye papa! Thank you! Stay safe!" I said as he waves walking towards the door "Bye bye little mouse, you too" and he's gone I already miss papa..

Nedzu's P.O.V
After I visited Izuku I head back to my office it was a peaceful walk until..

"Hey principal Nedzu if we may ask why are we not allowed on specific parts of school?" I turn to see Tenya Iida 1-A's class representative "It's nothing to worry about Iida now if you'll excuse me I need to get back to work"

"Of course my apologies" and like that he races off into class as I continue to walk to my office 'I wonder.. am I being a little too over protective?' I let heroes and staff see Izuku at least once a month so there isn't any confusion they always bring gifts for him and it always brightens Izuku's day. Now that I think about it tomorrow is the day they get to visit my little mouse. Maybe I should change things up a bit...