𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

ابدأ من البداية

he gave me a look but answered "ok" 

"so... can you hear what that girl is saying on the phone" 

he looks at me confused but then concentrates and says "shes talking about Lydia's party on Friday" "wait how did you know I could do that?" 

"I'll tell you but first answer this question, this is gonna sound weird but what type of scent do you get from me" 

"umm...well herbs wolf and... death. But how do you know all of this"

"See here's the thing" I flash my amber eyes and he looks shocked "do you know what you are?"

"Umm... Well I didn't believe it till now my best friend stiles said I was a werewolf but I didn't  believe him"

"Wait stiles knows? How does he know"

"Oh, you've met stiles? He's into this type of stuff"

"I'm still confused why does your scent smell like a werewolf and 2 other things?"

"That's a story for another time Scotty here's my number I can help you. So call me oh and give my number to stiles he seems like he can help"

I walked away leaving him completely flabbergasted and confused.

The walk home was peaceful. Subtle winds brushed across my skin. I could hear the sound of the trees swaying in the background.

When I arrived home I was met by an upset Ace.

"Hey where have you been it's been an hour since school ended."

"I already told dawn but since she didn't tell you I will explain so sit down I've got a story to tell"

He looked confused but eventually obliged. By the time Estella told Ace everything that happened his face went serious.

"Hold up so you're telling me the werewolves are back in town and you know one but he doesn't smell pure? what ever that means"

"Yup," I said popping the P then my phone ran an unknown number flashed the screen.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Estella it's stiles Scott gave me your number saying you could help with his... situation so can you come over?

"yes stiles I'll come over text me your address bye"

"Bye"

I changed stiles number to stiles 🙃 and Scotts to Scott 🐺

Just then I got stiles address and made my way over

When I got there sheriff Stilinski opens the door

"Hello I'm Estella Nolan and I'm here for Stiles" his face washed with realisation almost as if he knew me.

"Estella nice to finally meet you stiles has told me a lot about you come in"

I blushed just then I hear footsteps rushing down the stairs.

"Dad what did you say to her"

"Nothing son but I'm off to the station so behave whilst I'm gone"

"I will done worry"

"Ok it was nice to meet you, Estella"

With that, he left and I followed stiles up to his room. When I walked in I saw papers everywhere and his laptop out with a million tabs open all of them about werewolves

"Wow, you know if you wanted to know about werewolves you could've just asked me"

He looked taken aback from what I just said like he didn't believe me

"W-what did you say"

"I said you could've asked me it would've saved you a lot of time"

"You're a WEREWOLF!?"

"You want to scream it a little louder and I'm much more than just a werewolf"

"This is awesome I like you even more"

"What?"

"Umm n-nothing don't worry about it"

Just then Scott walked in looking all chipper

"Hey, Scott did you know our good friend Estella is a werewolf and apparently much more than that?"

He nodded sheepishly "yeah but I don't know what she truly is yet she didn't tell me"

I just sat there watching this conversation happen I cleared my throat "hey, you know I'm still here right"

"Yeah, sorry, anyways so you're a werewolf and you think Scott's one too"

"Yes I am and yes I know Scott is one"

"You have to cancel your date Scott you might hurt Allison the full moon is tonight. give me your phone"

"Don't ruin this for me I just made first line and I have a date with a girl who I can't believe want to go out for me so don't ruin this"

"No Scott you can't control being a werewolf so I'm calling Allison"

Scott snapped and pushed stiles against the wall and raises his hand to punch him

"SCOTT SNAP OUT OF IT" I yelled at him

He realised what he was doing and apologised before running out.

"Hey I'm sorry stiles he doesn't mean it it's the effects of the full moon he Can't control it"

"don't worry about it. Right now we have a party to crash so go get changed and I'll pick you up in 20."

"Sounds like a good idea I'll see you in 20 Stilinski."

A/N: I KNOW IT DOES NOT FOLLOW TEEN WOLF EXACTLY BUT FOR THIS TO WORK I HAD TO CHANGE IT. STILES AND ESTELLA FINALLY HAD SOME SORT OF INTERACTION. THE PARTY IS NEXT. PLOT TWIST SHE KNOWS DEREK? DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT THANK YOU    -M💜