Love at first sight~

Grass' POV

I breathe in the fresh air, "Ahh~! What a bright sunny morning! Birds are singing, flowers are blooming~" (on days like these, kids like you, should be burning in hell....ok sorry sksnsjsj it's sans reference time😳).

As I'm enjoying the sweet breeze, I notice a boy my age, a little taller, across the field. I've never seen him before, and he's really cute! Maybe I should go talk to him, no...he could be an intruder...! I'll go and confront him!

(Grass walks over to the strange boy)

"Hey! You over there!" I yell to him a few yards away. "Oh, Hi there! I'm Air, and you are?". Why is he being so kind to me after I just yelled at him.? "Oh erm- I'm Grass-! and- are you from here.?", "I'm from another field far away, I've recently moved here, my mother sent me out to make some friends~!"

Huh. So he's new here... "That's great! Would you like me to show you around? I've known this place for awhile now~!" "If you don't mind, that would be great! Thank you~!"

(After showing him around the place..)

Air's POV

"Woah! This is place is awesome! Thank you for showing me around! But I better I get going, it's getting late and I don't want my mother to worry...See you tomorrow!" "It was no problem, see you too!" It's nice hanging out with her, she's kind, cheerful, helpful, and pretty~..