Due in 1 week (finale)

It was nearly summer break, it was my last year of school this year.
In a couple of weeks we're all moving in together ( me, Felix, hyunjin yeji and jisung)
The baby is due in a week. I'm really scared to give birth, how am I gonna handle having a baby. We found out the baby was a boy. Hyunjin wanted to name it jieun if it was a girl but since it was a boy he chose the name, he decided to name him Jaehyun.  I was packing  for the new house. I felt happy to be with Hyunjin.

Time skip
Me and hyunjin were at an amusement park for our date, we her were kissing passionately until... my water broke.

Naeun: YA HYUNJIN AHHHHHHHHHH
Hyunjin: WHAT NAEUN WHAT?
naeun: MY WATER BROKE THATS WHAT YOU DUMBASS!!!!!!!!!
Hyunjin: OH MY GOD NAEUN ILL CALL THE AMBULANCE
Naeun: QUICKKKKKKKK

I was sweating, I felt like I was gonna die.
( sorry idk what it feels like when ur water breaks lol)

The ambulance couldn't come so Hyunjin took me in the car and drove to the hospital and let me tell you it was Hyunjins worst mistake.

Naeun: HURRYYYYYYYYY AHHHHHHH
Hyunjin: OKAY OKAY BABY CALM DOWN  GETTING THERE!!!

We eventually arrived.

Time skip

I gave birth to my baby. I was laying In bed with my baby in my arms. Hyunjin has came inside with a sincere touched smile. He asked to hold his baby as his eyes started tearing up.

Time skip:
It's 5 years later. I live with Hyunjin. With our child. We called him jaehyun, hyunjin is the beat father that I could have ever imagined. He's although a bit strict with jaehyun when it comes to behaviour or disrespect.
Like this one day for example this one day:

*flashback*
Naeun P.O.V
I was with yeji and Felix and hyunjin as Felix and yeji came over we were talking with each other, Felix brang his kid,naeyeon,over so he could play with jaehyun. (He's married too Mina)
While they were playing naeyeon asked jaehyun if he liked her drawing, jaehyun immediately replied with "no mine looks better" and ripped her drawing, we saw everything as naeyeon started crying, we knew naeyeon had a little crush on jaehyun which is why it made hyunjin even more mad at Jaehyuns behaviour.
"Ya hwang jaehyun! What do you think your doing?!" Said hyunjin in anger.
"What! I didn't like her drawing! It didn't look nice. Mine looked better, plus she ugly."
Felix chuckled slightly as he knew he was only a child so he didn't know what he was saying so he didn't get offended or anything.

But on the other hand, Hyunjin was very mad at what Jaehyun was saying. I tried to calm Hyunjin down by telling jaehyun to go apologise to Naeyeon who was sitting on her fathers lap.
Jaehyun: NO! I don't want too!!!!!
Hyunjin got up and carried jaehyun to his room whole jaehyun was screaming "ANIYAAAA PUT ME DOWN *cries* PUT ME DOWWWNN!!"

I felt embarrassed so I tried to make it less awakward  by saying
"Ha uh.. children these days..."
Felix chuckled while naeyeon said "it's okay imo!! I forgive you!" I laughed as I put naeyeon on my laugh and started talking to Felix.
      .Back to Hyunjin and jaehyun.
"YAHH PUT ME DOWN!!" Jaehyun said angrily.
"Who taught you to speak like that to others! If you don't want to be punished when they leave you go apologise to Felix and naeyeon!! Now!!" Said hyunjin in a serious tone.

JAEHYUN: NO!

Hyunjin: alright then, you stay here until I say you can come out.

Jaehyun started crying as hyunjin closed the door.

Hyunjin came back to the living room as I asked him what happened and he said "he's punished." I nodded and Felix said "bro it's really fine he's still a child"
Hyunjin: no, he can't speak like that to others, I won't accept it.

Time skip
Felix and naeyeon and yeji left, Felix went back to see mina, and yeji went back home.
It was dinner time and I called jaehyun to come eat.
Naeun: hi baby come eat dinners ready, quick tour food will get cold.
Jaehyun: is appa here?
Naeun: yes baby, now come on let's go eat you don't want your food cold don't you.
Jaehyun: but appa didn't say I could come of his room.
Naeun: it's okay baby you need to eat I'm not gonna let my prince starve am I?
Jaehyun: oh okay.

We went downstairs and I told hyunjin to come eat.
Jaehyun: h- hi appa.
Hyunjin: hello Jaehyun.
Jaehyun: I'm sorry for how I've been acting. I'll say sorry I promise
Jaehyun said with a smile plastered on his face.
Hyunjin chuckled and said okay. They finished there dinner and I was tired so Hyunjin put Jaehyun to sleep.

End of flashback

Present time.
Me Hyunjin and Jaehyun were at the park, I realised already that hyunjin looked like his father but I never realised that he basically nearly didn't even have  any of my features. Just his father. We were in the park and we je and Hyunjin we're talking while Hyunjin was playing around. While me and Hyunjin were talking we didn't realise that a creepy old mad came up to Jaehyun, the second Hyunjin realised he got up and took Jaehyun out of the way.
Creepy man: YAH, I just wanted to play
He said with a smirk on his face.
Hyunjin looked really mad.
Hyunjin: excuse me? Who the fuck do you think you are scaring five year olds.
Creepy man: I was just gonna kill him what's the big deal.
He said with a creepy smile on his face. Hyunjin our Jaehyun down and punched the guy several times until the gay passed out, he kicked him in the calls and punched him In the stomach  one more time.
After the guy left we stayed at the park and I took some pictures of Jaehyun. I posted them on instragam
Insta: nearlynaeun.

 I posted them on instragam Insta: nearlynaeun

Caption: How cute is my baby. 🥺
Liked by: yoursforyeji, hyunjeans, and hanjijisung and 1057 others..

Comments:
Hyunjeans: wowwwww he looks so much like him
Nearlynaeun replied with: just as handsome😌

Yoursforyeji: so cute oh my god 🥺🥺🥺🥺
Nearlynaeun: replied with: I know right🥺❤️

Hanjijisung: waaaaaa my smart boiii
Nearlynaeun: replied with: Hes gonna be the next Einstein!

Felixfairys: my nephew looks just as cute as me😌
Nearlynaeun: replied with: I disagree, he looks way cuter 🤚😻

Rosesarerosie: Hes gonna be the next most handsome boy on earth! Such a blessing!
Nearlynaeun replied with: ikr a gift from god

Time skip:
We went back home and we were watching a movie, Hyunjin found a job as a maths teacher in the highest university in korea, my job is a ceo of a company.

Movie ended; it was time to go to sleep we put Jaehyun to sleep and me and and hyunjin got into bed, I was falliNp asleep until hyunjin back hugged me and said "I love you princess"

The end~~~~~~~~

Thank you sm for reading this ff!!! I'll make more if you want!! This took me so long and I'm so tried rn hahahahaha!! Anyway good night I love you!