He took deep breath and asked, "Didn't she tell you who he is?"

Kira was confused but she shook her head with 'no'. her boss thought Kira and suhana were no close otherwise how could other party not flattering about big shot of city. And kavish intentionally didn't introduce that girl to anybody into party. How could nobody understand it? Even, he was curious about that girl but he knew very well he can't offend kavish into any case. It's better to kill his curiosity than kill himself.

He looked Kira and gave advise, "He is person who we can't afford to offend in any case. He is dangerous. Didn't you notice his killing gaze on you? It's better to kill your curiosity." Her boss can't tell her that kavish was mad person who has no limitations.

Kira understood in other way. Even, she nodded her head in front of her boss. But now,she was more concern about Suhana. That's why after getting into her house, she didn't forget to call someone.

Meanwhile, Kavish took big steps and he sat Suhana carefully into his car. He waited to Suhana for many minutes. Even every minute were like hours for him. His only purpose to take her into party was to spending time with her. But he didn't know where she went. Even, he lost interest to talk Risabh. He was worried that she might be encountered some dangerous otherwise she didn't take so much time. Soon, he excused himself and left to talk Risabh. He went outside of bathroom but he couldn't go inside that's why he waited outside for her. But after waiting, when he noticed she didn't come out. His mood got dropped. He looked how everyone was looking at her. He was regretted to take her now here.

Then he searched her into party. Soon, his gaze fell on her back. He could recognised her with any angle. After confirming, he went to her but he was stunned when he looked she was talking and laughing with a girl. Even, his mood got some better that she was with a girl,not any male. But he couldn't help to get jealous how she was carefree with that girl. He stood behind her but she didn't notice her. He was so angry.

When she turned and looked into his eyes, he waited for her explaination. He controlled himself to not make any scene here. But at last, he couldn't control himself and kissed her. He wanted to tell her that he was angry.

When Suhana felt she was in car, she was some relief but completely. She was feeling embrased. He kissed her in front of everyone specially Kira di. How will she face her in future? Suhana didn't struggle when he was carrying her but she was feeling embrased. She could feel everyone's eyes on them. How could she face others? It's better to leave.

It's not first time kavish kissed her. Even, she didn't know but she was habitual to his kiss. That's why she didn't feel annoy and unusual when he kissed her but this time was different. His kiss were more agressive. Even, she could feel itching on her lips and tongue after few minutes. She didn't know what he was thinking when he kissed her like it infront of everyone.

Kavish knew he shouldn't kiss her infront of everyone. But he was feeling better now after kissing her. After sitting into car, he ordered divider to driver. The driver immediately activated to divider.

Now, nobody heard Suhana and his talk. He was scared what if she would be angry with him. Because she was sitting silently. No, he won't let it do.

He tried to explain, "Suhana, I was worried for you when you didn't come back after many minutes. I waited for you. I thought you encountered some dangerous that's why I searched for you. When I saw you, I couldn't control myself and I kissed you." Ofcourse, he can't admit that he was jealous with a female.... Not male. If it was male, he proudly admit it. But other party was female.

When he didn't hear reply from Suhana, he became nervous. He immediately called her name, "Suhana, please say something. If you wanna scold me, scold me. I know I deserve it but please say something."

Suhana hid her face into her palms and murmured into embrassment, "Kira di saw everything. I don't know what she was thinking just now."

Kavish was speechless for few seconds but soon he took her into her arms and asked with one by one word, "Do you care about her thoughts?" Not others who were present there. 

She shook her head and told, "She is our family friend. I don't know what will she say to my family."

Kavish was relaxed now that she was angry he kissed her infront of many peoples. It's good thing. But she was not in good mood. He caressed her cheeks with his fingers, "Don't worry we can clarify the matter to her." He was sure if he warns to that girl, she will not open her mouth infront of Suhana's family. It's small matter for him.

Suhana pushed him lightly and almost shouted with irritation, "what do you want clarify?" If they did it,it doesn't mean they were confirming their relationship.

Kavish knew she was angry this time that's why he didn't care about her rude tone. But he forwarded his cheek infront of her and said with guilty, "if you want to vent your anger, hit me"

Suhana was really angry but looking him like it, she was confused. She closed her eyes to surpass her anger. But soon she realised that kavish held her hand back into his hand and slapped his cheek. She opened her eyes with shocked and looked at him with dumbfounded what happened just now.

He was looking at her expression but unexpectedly, she took away her hand from his hand and held his face with her both hands. She examined his face carefully and said with concern, "Are you mad? Didn't I tell you don't injure himself?"

He really didn't expect this effect. He asked with smirk, "Do you concern for me?"

She looked at him and shook her head with disappointment. She didn't know what's going on this guy's mind. She didn't reply but but asked with concern, "does it hurt?"

The slap was not hard and his cheek was fine.  How can he miss this chance? and he  said with pittiful voice, "Yeah."

She didn't think anything but started to blow on his cheek lightly. Her every blow liked a feature on his cheek. After doing her job, she asked with seriously, "Now,it's fine."

He was amused with her behaviour but he didn't want to end up here that's why he shook his head and said, "no but it may be fine after your kiss."

Again, she didn't think anything but started to kiss lightly on his cheek. He was enjoying her treatment but soon, his desire started to rise from her light kiss. He tried to control but soon, it's out of control and he was ready to do action. But unexpectedly, she stopped because she came into her senses what she was doing. Immediately, she left him and sat aside with lowering her head. She was guilty that she almost lost her control. His cheek were so mascular and addictive.  When she kissed on his cheek, she liked the skin touch on her lips that's why she kissed every skin on his cheek. She almost forgot what she was doing. But when she heard his light and sexy voice, she came into her senses.

Kavish didn't expect this result. He looked at her who was sitting aside with lowering her head as she did mistake. He wanted to tease her but he knew it would be torture for him that's why he gave up idea and ordered driver to drive.