3. Tequila

Welcome back guys! I hope you like the story so far :))
——————————————————————

Alex' pov

"Isn't she brilliant?"

I look at Matt, he's smiling and reading the lyrics Bella wrote.

We were at the studio trying to finish te new song for our new album.

"You are very lucky to be her best friend mate."

I smile. I really am lucky to have her. She keeps met focused on important things in life and makes sure I don't make bad choices.

I remember the time she and Brian went on a trip to America. I realised how much I missed her. I got wasted the night she left. I was just not in a happy place, cause Bella wasn't there to laugh at my jokes or to talk to me about life. I missed her smile and her beautiful eyes.

So i drank the night away, day after day.

When she returned to Sheffield, my heart was healed again. She told me I was a fool after she discovered I had been drinking again.

But no matter what, she always kept loving me.

And I love her

"By the way, I am trowing a little housewarming party tonight. You two should come aswell." Matt said

"Yes ofcourse! I'd love to see your new apartment. Moving 2 streets away from your old apartment must have been a journey." I laughed

"Make sure Bella comes, cause her jokes are better." Matt pushed my shoulder a bit.

"Don't worry, she'll be there." I smiled.

...

Bella's pov

"I'm home!!" Alex said as soon as he closed the door behind him.

I sat on the leather sofa reading a book.

"Hello Alexander, how was the studio session?"

"Don't call me that, it makes me feel old." Alex smiled.