I went to the hospital but got to know that Tiara has been discharged and I assumed she would be with Taehyung at his house. I didn't want to go home. A home without Tiara would be too quiet. A home without her wouldn't be home after all. I could feel my energy draining because of how I felt so  I sat down in the garden which was on the premises of the hospital. I didn't felt like walking. I didn't felt like going anywhere. I didn't felt a thing now. I just felt empty...Like someone took away my most priced gift. I just wanted to be alone.  I needed time to let the reality sink in. 

The sun has already set as I walked over to the towering gates of Kim House. As soon as I entered the living room, Mrs. Kim rushed over to me.

" Mia! Where were you? We were so worried for you." Mrs. Kim explained her concern.

" Mia, are you alright? "Mr. Kim asked as my face showed no emotion. 

" Is...is Tiara here ?" I asked softly.

" Yeah. " Mr. Kim answered.

" She is in Taehyung's room." Mrs. Kim replied.

" I will visit her,"  I said walking away and climbing the stairs.

Walking over to his room, I knocked on the door as I stepped inside. Tiara was sleeping and Clara stood up. She approached me but I walked past her over to my daughter. I sat down beside her sleeping figure as  I held her hand in mine.

" Mia, we all were worried for you. We tried to cal--"

" Look at her ! She sleeps so peacefully. " I said, admiring my daughter in front of me.

" Yeah. She took the medicines so she has fallen asleep now." Clara replied.

" It  is better if she stays with her father," I suggested on which Clara went speechless. Probably doesn't know how to respond. I kissed Tiara's hand and stood up.

" Where is Taehyung ?" I asked Clara, catching her off guard.

" Um.. he is in study room," she answered. I nodded and walked away towards his study room. 

" You will be a good mother, Clara." I told her before closing the door behind me.

It was surely something I haven't done after separation. Meeting him again but it was my choice. I had few things to tell him personally. That's very unlike of me to walk to his study room to talk to him. I stood right outside his study room and could hear him talking. I knocked on the door and he replied with a ' come in. '

I entered his study room and memories came flooding in. The bookshelf on the left corner, his big study table in the middle and more furniture around. His back facing me as he speaks to someone on the phone.

" Yeah. You don't have to worry about it. I will transfer the money in-" He stopped midway as he turned around to look at me. 

" I'll call you back," he whispered as he ended his call. 

He locked eyes with me for a second before taking something out of his drawer. He walked over to me and handed me some papers. 

" I was gonna give these to you tomorrow but since you are here. Take them and sign in these papers. " I took the papers without even looking at them. 

It felt like he was running away from me. Trying to escape. Maybe , he couldn't look me in the eyes because I did a lot more than just damaging our marriage. He walked past me and was about to step outside the room when I stopped him.

" Can we talk for a bit ?" I said as I turned around. 

He clears his throat and closed the opened door. He stood still with his back to me. I inhaled deeply before letting the words take control of my speech. My hands were cold and so was the weather outside. The clouds rumbled and thunders shone for split seconds in the dark sky.