03 What a jerk...

Start from the beginning

Yibo was just about to answer, but both of their bodies were jerked forward, when the bus driver brake abruptly and a chorus of deafening horns was unleashed all at once.

"What the...?", but they didn't get to bring the profanities to an end, as Zhan's phone announced to him that he was receiving a message.

After reading the message Xiao Zhan stood up hastily and hurried to the front of the bus, pushing aside the passengers crowding near the driver to see what was happening.

"What, what is it, Zhan Zhan?", Yibo tried to comprehend.

When the boy didn't answer him, but just started shouting to the driver to open the door, Yibo took the phone from Zhan's seat where he dropped it, and read quickly the message:
"Zhan Zhan, you didn't answer any of my calls!
If you would have answered, you would have known by now that you managed to ruin one more life!
My life!
You are the best from the best at doing this!
You got me so hard on my nerves that you brought me to the point of breaking up with you.
And now...
And now...
I can't live anymore without you!
I understood that I have no more chances with you, now that you already have another boyfriend, you love somebody else.
Therefore I will let myself be killed by the bus you are in.
Goodbye and remember Yu Bin, the man who died because of you!"

Their seats were located at about the middle of the bus, exactly across the second door, so Yibo was able to climb down the bus as soon as the driver opened the doors.
He ran to the front, and knocked aside the few onlookers who were already crowding around of...Around whom? Yibo couldn't see yet!

A red, large size automobile was pulled over perpendicularly to the bus, blocking the oncoming traffic, and a man was lying on the ground in front of the bus.

When he managed to get closer, Yibo recognized the man.

Zhan was sitting on the ground with that Yu Bin guy's head in his lap, and was shouting towards the crowd:
"Please, call an ambulance, someone, please!
Dammit, I lost my phone!
Bin Bin, please don't, it's only my own fault!
Speak! Tell me where are you hurt?
Bin Bin, tell me!
What happened?
People, someone, call the ambulance and the police!"