Chapter 23

Nathan's outfit above;)

Nathan's POV

I groaned when I felt light hit my face. I woke up and looked at the clock besides bed to see it was 11:30am in the morning. Damn, I overslept today. The past few days I have been very busy so I am not that surprised that I woke up late. I stare at my ceiling of my room thinking about the conversation I had with Aria yesterday on flight. I am not the one to initiate a talk but with her it felt at ease. It seemed I can talk with her about anything and nothing. It was just so easy to talk with her. Also, I have this feeling around her which I didn't even had with Olivia. After my relationship with Olivia, I used to think that all girls are same- gold digger. However, Aria seems different from others. And no its not her beauty that draws me closer to her although she is absoulutely beautiful. All the eyes are on her whenever she walks through a place but she is so innocent to notice all that. She is a spitfire when needed but other than that an angel. There was a knock on my door. I sat up and covered my lower parts with the duvet as I like to sleep in my boxers. I allowed the person in.

The door opened to reveal Aria. She was wearing light purple coloured blouse with black leather skirt which was barely reaching her knees giving a perfect view of her long slender legs. Just by looking at them, my member was getting excited. God, they were looking so smooth I just want to- Wait, I shouldn't have these thoughts about her.  Her hair were tied in high ponytail giving her professional look. Her face was having minimal make up adding a soft glow to her face. I looked at her face to see she was looking at my muscles and was checking me out.

Aria's outfit above:-

"Yes?"

I asked her in an innocent voice as if I wasn't just checking her out although I doubt she noticed it. My voice brought her out of her world. Her cheeks tinted pink as I caught her staring. I smirked looking at the effect I have on her. She composed herself and answered,

"Sir, we have a meeting with client in an hour."

"Ok. I will be done in 20 minutes."

She nodded her head and left the room. I got up and went to the bathroom to take a cold shower. I was done in 15 minutes. I decided to wear white t-shirt with creame coloured suit pants and jacket. I gelled my hair back and applied my cologne. I wore golden rolex and shiny black jimmy choo boots. Once I was done, I went in the living room to see Aria making coffee in open kitchen. She saw me and gave me a small polite smile.

"Good afternoon."

I returned her greeting with a smile.

She looked at me as if I had grown two heads. I raised my eyebrows at her. She shrugged her shoulders and gave me my coffee. She makes an amazing coffee. I sat opposite her on kitchen stool and had my coffee. Once we were done, we took my black Lamborghini and went towards the restaurant 'Francis'. I have heard this restaurant is quite famous here. Today we are meeting Mr Somerholder to discuss about the details of my upcoming project. We reached the restaurant and Mr Somerholder was already waiting for us.