Audition and them green eyes

I slowly opened my eyes from having one of the most horrific sleeps I've ever had, all I could think about was my nerves and the priorities I have to face.

I rubbed my eyes, and stretched my body before pushing the covers off me and heading for the shower. Feeling the hot water hit my skin felt so relaxing, it made me forget about these upcoming months. I washed my hair and body before stepping out of the shower and drying my hair.

I curled the tips of my hair and added a small amount of make up, before deciding on what to wear. I grabbed a pair of skinny jeans, a grey crop top and some white converse, before grabbing my bag which had my phone, my phone charger, my gun and knife and other basic essentials.

"Hey gorgeous, sleep well?" Kelsey chimed, sipping at her coffee.

"No I think that's the worst sleep I've ever had In my 20 years." I yawned grabbing a cup from the cupboard and making a coffee.

"Are you excited?"

I furrowed my eyebrows, what do I have to be excited about? Besides drinking, clubbing, making money for my business and killing people who deserve it.

"For what?" I asked bluntly, she stared at me with daggers like I said something wrong.

"For the audition you dick." She said.

"Oh, not really." I replied sipping at my coffee. She stared at me in disbelief, and I get why. A load of people would kill to have this opportunity handed to them and I'm just here not really caring.

"Babe, whats wrong?" She asked, "your never usually like this, and hitting me with the sarcasm."

"It's just one of those days I'll be fine once I finish my coffee and my fag." I smiled reassuring her that it's just me not being a morning person.

"Okay babe, and I might join you I'm gasping for a fag but Tom hates me smoking even though he smokes himself, how much of a hypocrite." She giggled, a small smile rugged at my mouth.

"Well he's not going to like me then is he." I chuckled as I grabbed my box of cigarettes and lighter from my bag. I handed a fag to Kelsey before taking one out of the box for myself.

"He will like you, everyone likes you Camila." She smiled.

I rolled my eyes, "yeah well, boys only like me because of my body and girls just don't like me for some reason as I'm 'threatening'" I laughed.

"It's called jealousy babes, and you will receive a lot of that when you go on tour with the band especially from there fan base as they are all girls." She winked.

I glared at her knowing exactly what she was hinting at, she knows I'll never date anyone not after what happened 5 years ago. It broke me knowing I couldn't tell him the truth, knowing I was so weak that I couldn't defend myself. But from that day it made me stronger it made me angry, No! It made me fucking powerful.

"Kels for the last time I am not dating anyone from that band, I don't even know if they are good looking they might be average, and they might be complete twats." I suggested as I put my now finished fag in the ashtray.

"Hey! Toms not average and yes he's a twat sometimes but they are all really down to earth, there's even one your age and let me tell you now your knickers will drop on there own when you get a sight of him." She winked.

"I doubt that very much, I choose myself when I drop my knickers thank you, anyways shouldn't we be going I don't want to be late for my audition."

We grabbed our bags and headed downstairs where Alejandro was waiting. He opened the door and smiled politely at myself and Kelsey before shutting the door behind us.