Have some Green? - Fluff

My AU

3rd Pov:
  Everyone knows that Dream has been dead for about three months. He is a very shy person and only stays by Ghostburs' side. While Wilbur was giving everyone some blue he noticed that dream looked a bit down.

Wilbur's Pov:
I noticed my love, Dream looking upset. I flew over to him as he looked at me. "Hi Dreamy! Want some blue?" I pulled out some blue and he took it. "Thank you Wilbur." He grabbed it and Starred at it. It was blue then it turned white the green. Dream and I starred at the thing until Dream said. "Wants some Green?" I snorted as he giggled. "Yeah I would." I grabbed it and it turned bright green suddenly my happiness sky-rocketed. "Dang! How did it do that!?" I look at Dream and he was sooo confused. "I don't know did I hurt you?" he started to panic and was about to cry. "No no no no don't cry you didn't hurt me." I assured him that I was fine while hugging him and rubbing little circles on his back.  While sitting and hugging dream for a good while I heard soft snores. I look down and smiled at him. I then picked him up and flew to our home. I went through the door and headed to our room. I placed him down on the bed and took his mask off placing it on the night stand.  I then layed down with him and pulled him closely. I felt really happy when Dream nuzzled into my chest then fell asleep.

Sorry i haven't been doing anything I have school, school basketball, homework, and my chromebook died on me and I didn't have my charger.

Bye muggles. lol.