***
4:45 pm

"This feels like slave labor." Izaiah complained while he held the containers of food.

I told Jahir I would pick up the food for his event tonight since he seemed so stressed out about it. Zai had a big ass Cadillac so we used his truck to get it after I had to bribe his ass. Talking about "I don't do nothing for free." Whatever

"Then it should feel familiar jail bird." I said as we got closer to the door.

I smiled not hearing any response but it dropped once I damn near fell on my face. I almost dropped the food at that.

"Wait 'till we put these boxes down." I told him.

"I'll knock you out." He told me.

"That's why I'm not paying you shit."

"I'll drop all this shit right now." He threatened causing me to gasp.

"That's what I thought" He said smirking.

"Bastard." I mumbled as the door opened.

"Let me give y'all a hand." Marcus, one of Jahir's employees said taking the boxes out my hands.

"Thanks, it's more in the truck." I told him.

Once they put the food down Marcus got some of the kids to help him get the food. Zai helped them while I went into Jahir's office.

I knocked on the door even though it was open to get his attention.

"Oh shit why you didn't tell me you was here? I was gonna help y'all." He said walking towards me.

"Everything's fine, they bringing the stuff in now. You bought damn near the whole franchise." I said as he pulled me into a hug.

"You okay?" He asked me.

"I'm fine I should be the one asking you." I said pecking his lips.

"I'm straight. Just want everything to go good tonight." He said.

"It will." I assured him.

He walked over to the door causing me to follow him thinking he was leaving out. The door closed and the locks turned.

"Where you thought you was going?" He asked me turning back in the office.

"Wherever you were going." I told him. He walked towards me causing me to walk backwards jumping a little when I hit his desk.

"We staying right here." He told me lifting me up onto the desk causing me to wrap my arms around his neck.

"What you up to?" I said giving him the side eye.

"Nothing." He said placing kisses on my neck.

"Boy I know you not trying to do the nasty with all these kids in here." I said pushing him off me.

"They can't hear nothing, the walls sound proof." He told me.

"So what? You got all this stuff today and you worried about this?" I asked.