⒈Prologue

𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓁𝑜𝑔𝓊𝑒

You could say, that you were living a good life, you were cared for, by caregivers in your grandfather's compound.

Your parents, your father being part of the clan, decided to get married to your mother and decided to marry your mother, but you remember only a small amount, like their names, their faces, but that was it. You along with your older brother moved into your grandfather's home. One day, you found yourself alone, your brother went to school and never came back. You would try, and try for hours, making up the idea of what might have happened, but nothing came. Sometimes even trying to convince grandfather about asking what happened to your brother, or about your parents, you would be called me ungrateful and would scold me for not focusing on my studies instead.

You never did give up, imagining the day you would figure out what happened, to your parents that caused them to distance themselves and your brother's mysterious disappearance.

·̇·̣̇̇·̣̣̇·̣̇̇·̇ •๑♡๑•୨୧┈┈┈୨୧•๑♡๑• ·̇·̣̇̇·̣̣̇·̣̇̇·̇

Your little friends whispered nothing compliments about you, one landed on your index finger. A giggle left your lips in response. The classic lawn smell made you feel at home.

"That's so sweet, thank you." 

For your sake, you took shelter from the sun, resting under the red, Bloodgood, maple tree, that continues to extend. The branches of overhanging of the mature provided cool shadows to get under.

The outdoor space was just the area you'd look forward to after a long day, it had already mature with plants and a tree, creating miniature trees and other vegetation. A scarer bamboo fountain in the foreground was not too far from where you sat, creating a gentle noise of falling water

"[name]-sama!" The fifteen-year-old turned away from her friends and the view of the streets and, which was on the other side of the fence thick wooden fence around the area. She was finely dressed in black material, with black feather printing stretch jacquard fabric, waist seal with a belt, her long sleeve with flared cuffs were currently rolled to her elbows, while her low hem exposed her sandless feet, dirtied by the soil she walked in.

The warm Sunday morning lured her into the backyard, traying her from her task, she senses a hint of nostalgia, in the very spot she sat, butterflies hovering over the girl. It was weird to admit, but the feeling only started, ever since you came from the hospital a year ago.

With both hands, you blew softly at the black butterflies, signalling them to begin leaving, "I'll check on you guys later."

The young one slowly turned her head, to the source of the voice she taught was calling for her, her [bright/dark] orbs landing on the figure, standing from the open door, in the traditional home.

"Oh, hello Tsubasa!" You greeted, with no care in the world, "Sorry, did you need me?"

Noblewoman of the clan: [name] Taira, the heiress.

The clan helper had short black hair, bangs cut uneven, cut dark onyx eyes, the skin under them, permanently darken, he stepped into the yard quickly, wearing the same dark material, the only difference was, it was short-sleeved and the hem was down to his ankle.

"What are doing-" he shook his head, "You know you shouldn't be out here in the yard by yourself, your grandfather would be furious. It's a school week, you should before focus on your studies instead, after resting."