|ᴍᴏᴍ'ꜱ ɢᴏɴᴇ|

6 months have passed since the incident and yes my parents have married.

Me and Jimin have continued to sexually attract each other.

We'd normally hold hands under the table,

Or we'd make out secretly behind my mom's back.

Aha this one time my mom was on the phone talking to her friends while me and Jimin sat in the living room which is connected to the kitchen where my mom sat.

A dirty thought came to my mind as his hand laid upon my lap.

I placed a quick kiss on his neck and got On my knees in front of him while his eyes were attached to the TV.

and if you know what happened.

Yes,

I gave him a blowjob.

He was trying so hard not to groan while my mom was only  meters away from us.

Yeah he ended up spanking me with his belt while my mom left for work.

Best punishment ever.

Anyways my mom left for a business trip in the states.

Me and Jimin were cuddling when I felt something between my butt cheeks.

I immediately flushed.

I turned my head around to face my smirking Stepfather.

"J-jimin-"

And before any words could escape my mouth he shoved his tongue inside my mouth earning soft moans from me.

He rubbed his impatient friend against my ass as I myself had arched my back.

This wasn't new to me.

But,

The feeling was new,

The lust in his eyes became stronger,

Right then and there,

Did I know I was going to loose my virginity.

His rough hands traveled to my hair as he pulled my head back arching my figure even more.

His grip on my hair tightened as he leaned down to my neck to claim hard purple marks upon my pale skin.

It wasn't fair.

I always became weak and submitted to his touch.

His groans and my light moans filled the room and before I knew it he had already stripped me bare.

As for him,

He was just shirtless showing off his drop dead beautiful toned abs.

He made me sick,

He was a poison I wanted to discover.