Chapter 4

~ hey guys sorry about the long wait for me to update any way enjoy the chapter~Omg omg is all i could think at the time what would happen to me i have only been here for a small amount of time. i was unsure of how long cause i had been passed out for who knows how long. Suddenly the shorter one yells out "Jake we have a punishment to give" then the tall one comes in saying " Lucas what could she have already done she has been here for 2 days". Then he walked in "oh my god did she call anyone" said Jake "not that i know of" said Lucas "we can get that info with her name as well" replied jake. I started to panic as they walked towards me "we are going to get some info out of you before your punishment" said Jake. I would have ran the moment they were both in but every time i moved my arms i could hear chains i looked at my arms and saw chains griping my arms tightly right below my shoulder. Sit down i hear a voice say turning around to see an old couch i sat down feeling the rusty springs crunch down. "Ok we will start off easy what is your name and tell up the truth" said Lucas very firmly at the end i replied "joy" and your last as well "Joy Chapersten" i replied scared but not stuttering stuttering implies weakness and that you are scared. I was scared but i did not want to show them that. Cause if they know that they will take advantage of that. "Did you get ahold of anyone" said Jake "no i swear to god" i said "give me your phone" jake said calmly i did not "GIVE ME THE FREAKING PHONE" he yelled even scaring Lucas. I did as i was told he took it "its dead trust me don't even try" i said he pressed the power button it turned on. Dang you phone you are evil he saw i called my friend caitlynn today when she called me when i was passed out cause i don't remember my phone ringing. "HOW DARE YOU LIE TO US" Jake screamed "i swear it was dead 5 minutes ago" i cried trying not to punching them and if they were high school students they could be passed out in seconds i am strong i can pull my own weight and it is awesome. Go get it said Jake as he laid me belly down on the couch pulled out a gun and said "if you try to run or move i will shot you" Jake said "do you understand princess" i nodded back i was to scared say any words so i just nodded. Suddenly after a weird silence Lucas came in with a small box he took out a small wood stick. It was a match are they insane there going to burn me. I closed my eyes and waited for it to burn my skin but it never did. All of a sudden i heard "there her hair is no more" Lucas unstrapped me threw me to the floor and put my chains on my wrists but this time tighter way tighter. After they left i felt my hair it made me look like a boy those jurks burned off 9 inches of hair. I hear footsteps coming "hey princess i forgot to give you your phone back" said Lucas. He gave it to me smashed up and the screen popping up.