★KnS: Valentines (omg no xD)

Start from the beginning

"[Name]-chin.." Murasakibara said. You giggled and looked up at him. "Just wait, okay Atsushi?" You asked and he nodded.

"Why is [Name]-chin making me a cake?" He asked. Aww he's too cute. Smiling, you turned around. "Because it's Valentines day." You said.

"But it should be the other way around! Guys should be the one who give girls gifts.." He pouted. You giggled. "But it shouldn't matter Atsushi. As long as you give the gift to your loved ones with love."

••

Kise

"Happy Valentines day [Name]-cchi!!" Kise exclaimed and then hugged you. You smiled and then hugged him back.

"Happy Valentines day Ryouta!" You giggled and kissed his cheek. His smile widened and then he held out a paper bag. A big paper bag. "Here!" He said.

You smiled and thanked him, wondering what it is inside the bag. "Here Ryouta~ it's for you. Sorry if it'a cheap though." You smiled.

"Waaah!! Don't say that it's cheap [Name]-cchi! And don't be sorry!" He chided. "It's the thoughts that counts!"

You laughed and then kissed his lips after. "Yeah yeah. Thank you, Ryouta."

••

Akashi [bec i love him again his shot is quite long, okay im beginning to be biased xD]

Walking through the halls of your boyfriend's house–mansion, you noticed that your boyfriend is nowhere to be found. Now where is he? You thought.

You went to your room–your room and his room–and peeked inside hoping you'll find him there. Instead, you saw a flower, [Color] [Fave flower], on the floor, and a note beside it. Blinking, you crouched down and picked it up.

   You're probably looking for your hot boyfriend, no? Anyway, you'll find him inside the library in his usual spot.

       -WILL

That was what the note says. Now who the hell is Will? Will Smith? Lol no. Shrugging, you walked out of the room and went to the library. Walking to the redhead's usual spot, you found no one. But another [fave flower] and a note, again.

   I'm sorry, did I say library? Oops. My bad. I meant to say living room.

     -YOU

Groaning, you just obliged and went straight to the livinh area downstairs. Doesn't this house have an elevator? LOL. Wait, come to think of it.. Now who is You? You? Is that even a name?

You then stood beside the couch, and saw.. NO ONE again. You sighed in annoyance, but then, your [color] eyes caught a mop of [color]. It's a [fave flower] again. You, getting curious, you grabbed it and the note beside it.

   I'm sorry if ever I was tiring you. But I had a mistake again. He's not in the living room. This will be the last, I assure you. He's out in the garden.

     -MARRY

Jwbshdgjdwooweu!! <– Is what you're thinking right now. If you ever saw Akashi, you'll smack him for good. And who on earth is Marry? Is he cheating on you? After tiring you, he'll just say that he's cheating?

You walked to the garden, and saw no one again. But you saw glowing red lights on the ground forming a road. Confused, you followed the road of red lights (lol). You stopped when you noticed the road also stopped, leading you to another [fave flower]. Picking it up, you saw another note.

    "Love, is just a simple four-letter word. But if you dig deep into its meaning, you'll see that this word is much stronger than you expected."

   I love you, [Last Name] [Name].

    -ME

Tears fell from your eyes, as you hear strumming of guitar somewhere. And then, you heard his voice.

[Insert Sky full of Stars lyrics here XD]

You looked in front, as the lights lit up revealing so many people around. Now how the hell did you not see them? They're all smiling at you as your gaze fell on the certain redhead who is standing before you and is smiling, singing.

Wait. You looked at the notes he gave you, WILL. YOU. MARRY. ME. Will you marry me!

Your eyes widened, as you saw what Akashi is wearing. A white shirt with a big question mark as its design.

"[Last Name], [Name]. Ten years ago, I saw you. You saw me. Ten years ago, we became friends. Ten years ago, that you were the first to oppose me. Seven years ago, I asked you out. Seven years ago, when I ask you to be ny girlfriend. Seven years ago, you said yes. And seven years till now, you're still mine." He smiled.

"Now, in front of many people... I'm officially announcing, that I am no longer your boyfriend." He said. You blinked in confusion. What?

"... I want to end this. Your boyfriend. Because I want to take our relationship to the next level. I, Akashi Seijuro, the hot redheaded that you always dream of, is kneeling in front of you and is now asking you, will you marry me [Name]?" He asked as he kneel down, a box in his hand.

You smiled and nodded your head. Besides, who the hell will turn down this freaking proposal?! I'll kill you if you say no. Lol.

"Yes. Of course I'll marry you." Akashi's smile grew even wider as he stood and held your hand. Sliding the ring on your finger.

"I love you."

"Happy Valentines day, happy anniversary." Akashi said and hugged you, kissing your forehead. Everyone squealed, congratulate you.

Now, are you ready to have a family with him? Of course.

Happy Valentines day guys! (:

★★★

Hola bye. XD Happy Valentines day! Okay, I'm off to do our English project. XDDD hahahahaha!

02.14.15