➤𝟎𝟏

AUTHOR'S NOTE ; to my older readers , i have changed the plot slightly along with which regiment oc is in. i hope that you guys enjoy this plot much more then the original one!

『• • • ✎ • • •』

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋 | • ˚ ✦

 ❝  THERE YOU ARE EREN ! ❞

   THERE YOU ARE EREN !

I shout, grabbing the 15 year old boy into a head lock and instantly ruffling his hair about.

He was not happy about it, at all.

"Let go! " He groans out earning an annoyed huff from me as I finally released the airhead noticing Armin and Mikasa was also with him.

"Yay ! You guys have finally graduated , hopefully yall don't die too soon! Especially you Eren." I said in a cheerful tone, watching as their faces turn pale — especially Armin's as I chuckle when Eren glares at me.

"You seriously lack confidence in me." Eren grumpily states as I turn towards him fully.

"Of course I do , since you still want to join the scouts." I scoff out, Eren giving me a challenging glare.

"Well, you can't stop." He says confidently this causing me to roll my eyes as I cross my arms against my chest.

'Why do I even try with this airhead ? A brick has more common sense then him'

"Eren, what are you thinking?" I sighed out, my tone now changing into a serious one to try and get atleast some type of message conveyed to this rebel.

"Do you know how many people
have died outside the walls?"

"I do! I want to know what it's like out there. I don't want to spend my life inside the walls, not knowing anything.
I want to destroy every single one of those titans for killing my mother." he says, unrealistically.

I want to laugh but that would be rude...

My brows furrowing when he clears his throat, a slight flicker of hesitancy flicker before his eyes — his words being spat out without thought.

"Also..."

"You had been outside before! You were apart of the scouts, so why did you chicken out, huh ?! " the boy now shouts back, my body tenses at his words as I shot him a deadly glare.