YOU'RE GONNA THINK I'M CRAZY

Start from the beginning

Scott arrives a few minutes later and he and Stiles are forced to pry away the teenager from the vehicle.

"But my car!" she fights their grip.

"Will get fixed," Stiles sits her in the backseat.

"You're right. It's not like you. I mean its eyes were almost reptilian," he tells Scott.

"But there was something about him."

"What do you mean?" Scott questions, Carson leaning forward as well.

"You know like, when you see your friend in a Halloween mask, but all you can actually see are their eyes. You feel like you know em but you just can't figure out who it is?" he elaborates.

"Are you saying you know who it is?"

"No, but I think it knew me."

"Well, I think whoever it is will be paying for my car. I hope they're rich," Carson growls, making the two boys turn to her.

____

"So Carson, can you tell me what happened that night of the dance?" Ms. Morell asks.

"I drowned in a pool, do you not watch the news?" she scoffs.

"Well how did it make you feel?"

"How did drowning make me feel? Take a guess," she rolls her eyes.

Seeing the expectant look, she sighs, "My head was pounding, like it was five seconds away from exploding, and my lungs were on fire. And there was no way out. No one to save me, just water, everywhere," she looks down.

"But someone did save you, right? That's why you're here now."

"Yes, Stiles managed to pull me out in time. But it doesn't change anything. Because my heart still races when I walk past that stupid pool, or when I look in my backyard. Because I still had to wash my hair four times before I didn't smell chlorine anymore. Because people still look at me like I'm some zombie. Stiles stopped me from dying but I'm still in constant suffering, so what exactly did he save me from?" she tears up.

"This session is over," Carson walks out, wiping her eyes and bumping into Matt.

"Excuse me Max, I have places to be," she tries to step around.

"Just one moment of your time. Do you even remember me?" he asks.

"You're in my History class?" she shrugs.

"Funny, you're real funny, Carson," he steps out of her way.

"Weirdo."

____

Carson walks into the bleachers, ready for the lacrosse game. Well, she was until she saw the guy that was ten times the size of every one of Beacon Hills' players.

"Jesus, who is that guy?" Allison asks.

"Stiles says he's called 'The Abomination'," she rolls her eyes.

"And he's totally kicking our as- butts," she smiles at Gerard.

"Stiles told you right? The plan?" Allison tries to whisper, Carson shaking her head in response.

"Plan?" Gerard butts in.

"Yeah, his plan to get her to go out with him. He's in step five," Allison lies, earning a glare from the brunette.

"Yeah, he's got a big crush," she grimaces.

"Ah, young love," Gerard smiles.

"No love there. Some people can't realize we're just friends," Carson looks pointedly at Allison, who laughs, while handing Stiles the keys to the office.