Betrayed

Disclaimer: BNHA and its characters do not belong to me. Credit goes to Kohei Horikoshi. The song "Trainwreck" belongs to James Arthur so credit goes to him. Also there will be some strong language cause it's Bakugou of course. I only own the plot. Without further ado lets get to it!

Status: Edited

It's only been three months into Class 2-A's second year of UA High and they were getting ready for another field trip to a training facility. But of course, something has to get in the way of learning - villains arrive out of the blue. The LOV to be more specific. Lets see how the hero course is holding up!

~Deku's POV~

'Seriously?! The LOV is here!' I thought to myself as I split off from the others with All Might and Kacchan. We were fighting against the three core LOV members: Shigaraki, Toga, and Dabi. All Might isn't in his prime anymore and I could tell that Kacchan was struggling with keeping up with the attacks that he was enduring. The fight has been going on for thirty minutes except that it felt like hours and we all had severe injuries; Kacchan burns on his hands and arms and a giant gash on his forehead. All Might sustained a few injuries, but he's growing weaker by the minute. I, on the other hand, have bleeding wrists from Shigaraki decaying them and giant knife slashes along my torso from Toga. I tried going to help the others, but Shigaraki grabbed me and wrapped his hand around my throat with his pinky lifted over my skin so his quirk doesn't activate just yet.

"Agh!" I yelped when I was grabbed by the throat and pushed down to my knees, facing All Might and Kacchan. This gained their attention. Kacchan tried to run over to save me but All Might stopped him. 

"Hahaha! Finally~ now, I have your little successor in my hands," Shigaraki cackled and gave my mentor and best friend in front of us a smirk. "I'll give you two options. You can either save Izuku here and give us complete access to UA or...you can save your "precious school" and Izuku dies. So...what will it be, All Might?" he asks and his pinky finger moves closer to my throat.

"Deku!!" Kacchan screams and tries to save me but, once again, All Might stops him. I look at them, silently pleading them to save me but it looks like All Might is having trouble choosing. It should be easy right?! "All Might! What are you doing you fucking bastard!? Save him! He's my best friend!" Kacchan pleads for him to save me but I feel that's not what he's going to do. By this time I have tears flowing from my eyes and surprisingly so does Kacchan. 

After a suffocating amount of silence, All Might finally speaks. However, he says the one thing that none of us are expecting. "Take him...he's just a quirkless. Why risk a whole school for a life? I can always get myself another successor," he says and turns around to walk off. What...this is not the number one hero...this cannot be the man that I spent months and months training my ass off  with. This man is what the public call the "Symbol of Peace" I realize now that...he's no hero. Shigaraki, Toga, and Dabi are also shocked and loosened up their stances with wide eyes.

"No! All Might! You bastard! Save him...please he's my best friend!" Kacchan sobs and tries to run over to me in order to save me except All Might grabs him and starts to walk off but stops when I call out to them, crying.

"I'm not ready to die, not yet!
Pull me out of the train wreck.
Pull me out, pull me out, pull me out
." I call out to them and Shigaraki lets me go, making me fall forward and reach out for Kacchan. "KACCHAN!" I scream as he gets dragged away by the so-called "hero"

"DEKU!!!" is what I heard Kacchan scream back before he gets dragged out of sight. The last thing I saw before blacking out from emotional and mental trauma and blood loss was Dabi picking me up and stepping through a portal.