"He's back" crouch muttered, people from the daily prophet immediately took pictures, of Harry and Dumbledore then of me crying into Ron's chest.

I heard voices all around, I got away from Ron and ran to Harry as he was slowly standing up.

"Y/n" he whispered and hugged me, tears falling down.

"He's alive Harry, but we could have lost him and you-" I sobbed into his chest.

"I know I know, and I'm ok, I'll be fine I promise." He muttered and held me tightly, the daily prophet took another photo.

"Back off would you?" I tuned around to see both Cedric and Charlie stood infront of us, Charlie was scowling at Percy. Percy looked guilty as fuck.

"You ok little one?" Charlie walked up to me and hugged me.

"Fine." I muttered and smiled a little, Hermione and Ron were comforting Harry. Sirius came out as did the rest of the order, crouch hitched his breath and stared at him.

"Sirius black" he looked like he was going to faint.

"Is now a free man Barty." Dumbledore nodded and crouch just agreed, me and Harry charged towards him into a hug, both of us crying like little kids.

"It's ok." He muttered into our hairs. "No no it's not." Harry cried out. I let go so Sirius held him tighter.

"Let's get you back to hogwarts." Dumbledore approached us all.

"Ill write to you and make sure everyone puts a word in instead of separate letters." Remus smiled at me.

"Ok thank you." I nodded and hugged him tightly. I hugged the rest goodbye and Dumbledore apparated us back to school, we landed in the middle of the great hall which was a bit embarrassing, Mcgonagall rushed to us, seeing the state of us.

"Albus informed me... oh you poor children, I will send food and drinks up to your dorms go and get yourselves cleaned up." She hushed us and pushed us out the door.

"Wait professor can I just get one person?" I sniffled and she nodded, I walked back in and spotted the twins, it wasn't one person but what ever.

I walked up to them, everyone's eyes on me, I looked around and saw draco wasn't at the slytherin table.. odd.

"Hey can you come to my dorm?" I whispered, on the verge of more tears.

"Course." Fred didn't hesitate and they both got up, Blaise mouthed to me if I was ok and I just shook my head lightly before walking out.

"That's two miss y/n" Mcgonagall smirked and shook her head but let us go. "I'll send up food for the three of you." She called after us.

I was exauhsted and hungry and Dehydrated, I had cuts and bruises all over me and a large bruise on the back of my neck from Lucius.

"Come on." Fred grunted and picked me up, speeding up a little towards the common room.

When we got into my dorm, they sat on either side of me on my bed. "Can we just sleep? I want to sleep" I whispered and tears came out.

"No my little one, I've got to clean you up first." George wiped a tear from my cheek I nodded and he sat me up gently, they both walked me to the bathroom and helped me wash my face up.

"Bloody hell who did that?" Fred widened his eyes when he got to my neck.

"Lucius Malfoy." I whispered, my tears being non stop at this point.

"Well we will let you get dressed, your clothes are next to the bath, I've healed what I could exept that bruise, it's going to take time to heal fully." George whispered and shut the door for me.

I got dressed, wincing every now and then. "We're just going to check up on Ron and Ginny won't be a moment." Fred called from the door, only opening it an inch so I could hear him.

"Be quick please." I whispered and cried a little more. "I promise." He muttered and I heard them leave.

Once I was dressed, I left the bathroom and tied up my hair, to let my neck get some air. Someone knocked on my door and i hesitantly opened it... it was 3 elves with a tray of food each.

They walked in and placed it on my bed and left. "Thank you!" I called out to them and shut the door, the twins came back straight when I shut the door.

"How are they?" I whispered. And sat down with my food, they picked theirs up and sat next to me.

"Bit shaken up but us weasleys are troopers. And so are you." George smiled. I gave him a weak smiled and carried on eating.

"The daily prophet took photos of us, wonder what the headlines are going to be tomorrow." I spoke muffled with food in my mouth and sighed.

"I'm sure it will be fine." Fred reassured me, they placed our trays outside my door and climbed into my bed, George on my left and Fred on my right. "I'm scared." I whispered.

"No need to be." Fred whispered.

They both talked a little, mostly about their new shop which they already purchased. I fell asleep to their muttering, still feeling frightened and shooken up but safer now I was in-between them both.
-