I wasn't sure if I was dreaming but I saw Voldemort come to Harry's neck then stand right behind us, he disarmed Harry so it must have been real.

I quivered back and pointed my wand at him, he shot my wand out my hand.

Tears fell more and more and I was whimpering a little, flames from the floo network were heard and I turned around, facing Dumbledore.

"About time." I muttered and wiped my tears, although they still came falling down my cheeks.

"It was foolish of you to come tonight Tom, the Aurors are on their way" Dumbledore gripped his wand, I slowly bent down and grabbed my wand just in case. Seeing Voldemort in the flesh made me a bit shaky.

"By which time I shall be gone and you, shall be dead." Voldy smirked.

They both casted spells at the same time, Dumbledore using a non verbal spell to send me and Harry to a wall for safety, I grabbed onto his arm not wanting to let go, bellatrix went into floo and I was so angry.

Their spells were hitting each other, sending sparks everywhere. The tiles above me and Harry came crashing down, harry flinched every now and then when Dumbledore hit Voldemort with a spell.

Voldemort cast a huge fire snake on Dumbledore, I hid my head in Harry's shoulder as it approached us three, Dumbledore shot it away though and sent it to Ashes, he then got all the water from the fountains and trapped voldy in a water ball.

Me and Harry walked up to Dumbledore but he sent us back, then we stood up again, Voldemort cast a spell which sent us all flying back onto the floor, all the glass from the windows smashing and crashing down to the floor.

He sent the shards of glass towards us, me and Harry ducked onto the floor, our heads in our hands and arms covering our faces, Dumbledore cast a rebound spell of some sort which turned the shards into ash and spread Around us like sand.

Voldemort looked at us once more then disappeared. I breathed out shakily and turned to Harry, he choked and it was like he caught his breath but he came down to the floor.

"Harry!" I screamed and got to his side, Dumbledore used a spell and shoved me aside, watching Harry as he was wincing.

"Let me go!" I hissed, he had a body bind curse on me and I couldn't move.

Dumbledore kneeled down to Harry, Harry was struggling to even breathe.

"You've lost old man" he harshly whispered. This wasn't Harry. Harry then twitched and screamed out.

"HARRY!" I screamed and felt useless, I cried. He kept moving around in pain. "Harry." Dumbledore muttered.

"Harry it isn't how you aren't alike, it's how you are not... Harry?" Dumbledore whispered.

Harry soon stopped moving around and lay on the floor lifeless. Although still breathing heavily. The group came in, looking at us both.

Harry jolted once more, "your the weak one, you'll never know love or friendship and I feel sorry for you." Harry whispered.

He moved onto his back and some of the glass dust came out of him and some of it circled up around him.

Voldemort came back. "Your a fool Harry Potter, and you will loose everything." Voldemort pointed at him, people came rushing in from floo powder and he vanished, mr crouch saw him though.

Harry still lay there, tears falling softly down his cheeks.

Crouch approached us, with Percy and some others behind as did my friends, Hermione undid the bind curse as Dumbledore held Harry. Ron picked me up and held me as I cried in his chest.