Sanjuuroku- Gardeners Cat gets a bit of revenge

Start from the beginning

"Yuji, are you planning to show up like normal after dragging this out so long?" Gojo asked

"Huh? I cant?!" Itadori said in surprise

"Even among sorcerers, you rarely see someone say they've actually been alive two months after they died. You're lucky (M/N) was with you because I'm sure he would be super pissed at you if he found out now. We have to make it a surprise!" Gojo hinted at with a smirk and pointing his finger in the air.

A blank look rose upon Itadori's face as he glanced upwards to ponder about the surprise. Gojo chipped in saying the first years would be laughing and crying from shock until the second years and Kyoto students joined in. A mental image of Fushiguro and Kugisaki crying over how glad they were could be imagined before Gojo added on that they would do it so much until someone vomited and in the end global warming could be solved. This made Itadori super excited.

"Ne?! Sensei?! What do I do?!" Itadori beamed with a bright light.

"You don't have to do anything! Just do as I say and go with the flow! " Gojo assured as he raised his hands to calm Itadori down.

Both Gojo and Itadori started making waves with their arms by swaying their bodies and moving their arms up and down cheerfully oblivious to everything else. Sighing, Nanami flicked slowly to the next page while thinking about how big of a shock it would be to see Itadori alive. His mind returned to his thoughts earlier of (M/N) and his past but did nothing about it. He was just silently thankful that Itadori was cheery again.

[M/N][L/N]

The magazine fell to the floor with a soft crunching sound of paper shifting against each other and the ground which made me arch my neck to face the direction of the sound produced. Kugisaki was standing there with her eyes slightly wide, her hair slightly jostled and a suit case as she looked frantic. She was in utter disbelief as she asked us why we weren't holding anything. In return, Panda lifted his paw and pointed his nail at the suitcase to ask what she had the luggage for. She thought all this time we were going to Kyoto for the Kyoto Sister Exchange event.

Kugisaki's slow explanation as she dawdled on how she thought we were going to Kyoto but Panda easily and without hesitation said it was being held in Tokyo. A metaphorical bolt of harsh lightning struck her as she seemed mortified with a blue look on her face. No wonder our conversations were so different lately. They were coming here because we had won last year. This made Kugisaki drop her things to angrily grab Panda and shake him back and forth with an absolutely angry look on her face.

"Kugisaki calm down" I said yawning slightly.

"Don't Kugisaki me!" Kugisaki huffed.

The light breeze blew past that felt nice and my face as the ends of my pale yellow sunflower hat blew with it, thankfully it didn't fly off. My mind got wrapped up in the pleasant breeze that left tingles on my skin until Kugisaki clapped her hands with her lips jutted, clearly pouting her lips out in anger. She let out a big sigh that she made deliberately loud to catch my attention fully. Apologising, I offered to take her out to dinner with everyone else until Maki let out a sharp noice to gather our attention.

They were finally here.

The sound of footsteps resonating as they walked up each step could be heard. Blinking, I shifted the weight in my feet to turn towards them. My uncaring gaze could see them slowly emerging from the steps and giving me a view of each of their appearances. My eyes flickered to each of their unique and individual features quickly before settling on looking at the group as a whole when they reached the top of the stairs, the sound of footsteps stopped except a few somewhat distant ones in different directions.

"Ara ara... the assholes are here" I said under my breath with a small exhale of air.

-
[Third]

The cat loomed over the man with (H/C) hair who was busy sleeping with another women besides (M/N)'s mother. He knew that this was blatant cheating and he didn't want (M/N) to know. It pissed him off so badly that the man could yell and abandon so angrily at a child he brought into this world.

Idiots, if you don't want to take responsibility then use protection.

The cat knew the father and mother weren't on good terms. He couldn't help it. He hated the man so much especially when the man took care of other children with an innocent smile when he had one waiting so so patiently at home. He hated how many lies the man told and he wondered how he managed to help bring someone so wholesome into this world. The man could've lived but he had to funny ideas about his own son. The cat was bound to snap eventually and it happened so quickly with one phone call.

"I have a cute kid. Do you think I'll get money if I-!"

Uh oh.
Oopsie.

Kitty snapped.

Kitty ate someone whole.

The man died. The body was never found except a pool of thick metallic blood thanks to a terrified employee who fainted on sight. With one simple bite, he was dead and the cat was satisfied but even he felt disgusted remembering what the man was thinking of. He was wealthy but clearly did that just because he could. Disgusting. The cat never regretted the decision though.

In fact, the only regret he had was not taking his time.

"Hurt (M/N) again and I'll eat you up"

The cat wasn't questioned by (M/N) when he got back but he was forced to brush his teeth. At least he could snuggle up and cuddle (M/N) under the thick blanket which shielded the two from the harsh cold wind. (M/N) was cutely curled up with the cat, giddily waiting for his birthday and asking if his father would be back.

A/N: So uh yeah, Neko ate a human or two in the past? Yes, the father had some bad thoughts. The mom better watch her back. Also I'm gonna let (M/N) become more passively chaotic as he slowly gets more expressive. Like he's never gonna be emotionally invested but maybe a few more laughs with the people he trusts. I wanna write a chapter on baby (M/N) meeting everyone like a time swap- that'll be how he starts to realise his mother was toxic. Or a chapter where a few characters become kids-like that would be cute.

Thanks for reading! Bye bue:)