They were interrupted by a screeching, covering their audio as the sound exceeded their capacity. Predaking was the first to open his optics once this Predacon halted the onslaught of sound. His optics widened at who he saw as the new mech stepped into the now lighted clearing. 

     By now the buildings had moved around them to become an arena of sorts, the silence of this movement startling the group as they realized they were trapped. The unfinished city was far from that. No, what they saw was a hologram, and (Y/D) failed to notice this as well. Instead they had steadily descended into one of the old, illegal fighting pits beneath Kaon. Ultra Magnus noted the flying minicons who had created this convincing hologram, so small and insignificant to the two Predacon's worry and panic that they never detected them. Ultra Magnus frowned when he saw Thunderwing. He thought they had become good friends- 

         "I see you recognize one of our spies," Devcon chuckled, "Thunderwing is one of our best."

         "Yes," Ultra Magnus frowned at the little jet, "He was very good at his job."

         "Out of all of my brethren," Predaking growled, "Divebomb I did not think you, of all mechs."

The Predacon hummed with his usual straight faced expression. His transformed wings were painted with dark purples and blacks, helm adorned with a crown. Several other mechs and femmes appeared behind him, marching from the door in the metal ground as an audience appeared above, an old hologram of a past fight created by the minicons.

         "I appreciate the support and dedication to ensure I did not become the scientist Shockwave," Divebomb blinked slowly, "But your methods were not successful in gaining my allegiance, nor 98 percent of my brethren. We have taken measures to ensure that your step down from power would be smooth, but something prevents you from giving that power to even Skylynx and Darksteel." 

Predaking froze as Thunderwing landed to sit on Divebomb's palm.

         "I wanted to investigate, and when I heard rumors of a Predacon femme- I knew you would look to the Autobots. It was the logical decision."

         "Do not speak to me, about logical decisions!" Predaking growled, "You will stop these games. Was it you who murdered these mechs and femmes?"

         "Of course," he answered monotonously, allowing Thunderwing to fly off. "Although, Skylynx's lover's friend- Lancer I believe, was an accident. She was being too nosy. If it weren't for Skylynx's quick thinking, Greenlight would have perished as well. I much enjoyed watching him fret over his poorly kept secret."

         "You see-" Devcon began, interrupting the beast beside him, who clearly did not appreciate being talked over, "Every one of our members murdered, was a sacrifice for the betterment of this society! They died for our cause."

         "You're insane, the lot of you!" Bumblebee cried, "Where is Smokescreen and the one named Tapper?"

There was a long silence, filled with only the haunted murmurs of the group before them. They parted ways to allow the passage of two mechs, each holding an unconscious figure. They threw them to the ground and Smokescreen groaned, Tapper appearing to be the worse for wear.

     Predaking's spark fell at the sight of his only friend. Why didn't he think of protecting him as much as he thought of protecting (Y/D)? Was he that selfish? At the rate he was being mentally manipulated into this weakened state, new management didn't sound half bad to the king. He was being forced into a situation he never dreamed of being in- His own brother was betraying him, his best friend was clearly beaten and possibly offlined for he was not showing any sign of life. Predaking could not sense any sort of aura, of misery or even hope at hearing friends. Maybe someone with the ability to relate to his own brethren would have been able to prevent this.