𝐋𝐈𝐈

"We've got a big run to do," Jax said to the table as he flicked the ash off the end of his cigarette. "It requires everyone."

"All of us?" Kip asked. Phil gave Rat a look.

"That's what I said," Jax replied, pushing the ember into the ashtray. "Now, it's a dangerous task; We're delivering guns to the Niners."

"That doesn't sound too bad." Happy shrugged.

"Through Nordic territory." Jax finished, looking at his sister who was staring at her fingers. It was two days after the occurrence with Juice, and they hadn't talked. Alison stayed at Jax's house.

"Why Nordic territory?" Chibs queried. Jax grabbed Ali's hand and held it comfortingly.

"Cause of a warehouse the Niner's keep some guns at. We've gotta be careful around that area."

"Then why do it?" Bobby wondered aloud.

"Cause we need stability. We're not settled with anything yet, and we need money."

"Let's get this shit done, then." Ali said as she stood up and walked out of the room. Everything was suddenly hitting her hard; stuff that happened five or six years ago. Her son's death, Juice's behavior, Opie, Lyla and her family, her mom and her problem.

"What's wrong, sunshine?" Tig asked, putting his arm around her shoulders.

"I just wanna do this and get back..." She spoke softly. "I'm so tired."

"I feel ya."

-

"Thank you guys," August said as he handed Jax a bag. "I know you took a risk coming here. It means a lot."

Before Jax could respond, they were cut off by the roar of bikes. Both groups looked at the men and ducked inside, or at least tried, until one of them snatched Ali and held a gun to her head. within seconds, every able body was pointing his gun at another man.

"Take your gun away from her head," Juice said as he stepped forward. Ali was about to say something, until the barrel of the gun was pushed to the side of her head. "We can work this out without the girl."

"Hand her the fuck over," Chibs demanded. The man holding her, a Darby, let his hand roam down her sides.

"Get your hands off of me." She snapped, wriggling in the man's grip.

"Not unless your boys get the message, darlin'. This is our territory, and we do not allow color here." Ali struggled against him and he cocked the gun.

As he argued back and forth with the men, Ali finally got a rush of adrenaline through her veins. She elbowed Darby and gained control of the gun. She pointed it to him and shot him and three other men closer to her. The three men were dead, and the rest of the group didn't dare open fire. Darby was still breathing.

"You won't get away with this." He hissed. Alison rolled her eyes and mercilessly shot him in the head.