"You're lucky Aorta is not here to slap your head for cursing." Venous waved her hand nonchalantly as she made her way to the cashier.

"Yah! Venous! Yah!" Artery hissed, following his sister. "They're going to kick our butt-"

"Artery, shut up." Her glare instantly made Artery stop.

"It would be 199.000 won, Miss."

The young girl withdrew a card from her wallet and gave it to the man. After the payment process was complete, he handed over the paper bag.

Venous looked at Artery and signaled him to take it. Flustered, he carefully received his brand new shoes.

"Thank you. Have a good day!" The salesman bowed slightly.

"Did you ju – just buy me this?" Artery stuttered. "H – how did you have so much money?"

"Unlike you, I saved my allowance, I won prizes from those Olympiads I participated."

"Thank you!" Artery hugged his sister tightly, surprising Venous and some people around them. He spoiled her with kisses, not minding people's stare. "I love you! You're the best, baby sis!"

"Get off me!" Venous laughed at his antics.

"Nope." He kept kissing her.

"I'm going to punch you." She said, still giggling.

"Fine, fine." He wrapped his arm around Venous' shoulders. "Why are you so nice to me?"

"Don't question it and don't get used to it. You owe me, Artery."

"With what?"

"Your report next semester. Don't waste my time for nothing."

Artery pecked her cheek. "You got it, captain! But I can do better without you yelling at my face, though."

They had begun the lessons even though it was holiday time. Venous didn't have the patience to wait any longer because Artery's report was really horrible it irked her so bad.

"You sleep if I don't yell."

"I'm sleep if I'm sleepy." He corrected her.

"You really want to argue with me?"

"On second thought, no. I don't."

"Good. Let's go back. We're boarding soon."

---

"I have the best sister in the world!" Artery spoke proudly in front of his parents and brother. "She bought me this!"

"What is that?" Aorta furrowed his brows. "Artery gets shoes and I don't?" He sulked at his sister.

"You didn't want to come with us."

Aorta pursed his lips with sad puppy eyes.

"You want to go now? We can take a look again."

"You're buying?" Aorta was practically jumped on his seat.

"Yeah." Venous rolled her eyes.

"Will the offer still stand in Hong Kong? If so, I'll look for it there."

"Fine."

"Wooho!" Aorta wrapped Venous into his embrace and kissed the top her head repeatedly. "I love you! I love you!"

"You two only love me when I buy you things?"

"You know I also love you when you don't yell through the lessons." He jokes.