Rapper And Singer (3)

Start from the beginning

"Are they villains?" Vlad King asked.

"Nope!" she shook his head.

"What about their jobs?" Midnight asks.

"Classified," Zero grunts. "But I can tell you this, this Clan have some members that worked on the government, some are working from overseas and some are working just as clinic, bookstore and such."

"They are considered as the most powerful group in Japan," he continued, ignoring the gawking audience. "And the most richest clan in history."

"Holy...!" Kaminari choked.

"Midoriya is rich?!" Mina shouted.

"Damn you Midoriya!" Mineta gritted his teeth with blood tears coming out from his eyes. "You're rich and you can get beautiful women whenever you want!"

"No you little dimwit," Genocide snorts causing the short student gulped at his eerie eyes. "Midoriya Clan are much more than that. The Clan have different jobs with different fields like Zero said and those members prefer to work in the shadow rather than in public."

"So you're saying that... they are focusing on their jobs...?" Hagakure said uncertainly.

"When you put it like that yes and get this," Phoenix leaned forward with big smile. "The Clan Leader is Midoriya Hisashi, father to Midoriya Izuku and he's stronger, much stronger than All Might and some villains you're facing against."

"What?!"

All Might choked on his drink he's currently drinking, spit out and stared at her with wide eyes.

"M-my husband?!" Inko stuttered.

"Yup!"

"THAT OLD MAN?!" Bakugou roared.

"By the way, you and Midoriya are not childhood friends in this world," Zero said bluntly. "Also, your friend have a big brother."

Eri and Kota just stared with awed at how cool Deku is. Little Izuku blinked and titled his head cutely.

"EEH?!"

"Let's hit it!"

(Spoilers!)

Immediately, a sound of guitar and drums are echoing through the cheers. The man run his fingers to the strings calmly with a wolf hit it with the sticks.

A sudden howl echoing making the crowd goes wild at the same time.

The animal in me~

Midoriya's eyes went half lidded and a glint appears with others showing the same.

The audience started to nod their heads, liking the tune. The heroes and Mirio are staring with awe at how smooth their fingers are running including Midoriya.

They looked like they've been doing this for a long time. Eri and Kota are cries with excitiment and cheerful as their smiles widened as soon as their hero started to sing.

Zero looked down, seeing the little Izuku wanted to join and give him a puppy eyes.

The creator god just give him a small grin, put him down and stared fondly as he join in with the kids. Phoenix cooed at how fatherly he is which earn her a light slap on her head.

She just stick out her tongue.

The man stepped forward and his hair burst into flames. He sent a slight smirk at the grenette and Midoriya beamed with smile.