I took it, and he flashed away. I closed the door and opened the envelope. It read:

   The Originals are invited to attend the decade Vampire Ball. Held at the Flimin Hotel Ballroom, at 7. Be prompt.

    Suddenly, everyone else appeared in the foyer. Nik said, " What is it, love?"

  I said, " It's the Vampire Ball."

   Everyone nodded, but Davina, and Marcellus. Davina said, " Vampire Ball? What is that?"

   Rebekah said, " Its a ball, full of vampires. They are all over the world. They only happen once a decade."

   Kat said, " Why would they be invited us?"

  Nik said, " We get invited as a courtesy. Having Originals there, means more vampires would be going. Originals are considered royalty, in the supernatural world."

  Elijah said, " Katerina, and I have been to one, and that was in Bulgaria. It was a nice time."

   Stefan said, " Rebekah, and I have been to two. One in England, and one in California. They weren't that bad, other than the huge fight, at the one."

    Kol said, " I've been to about 4. I have to make sure the ladies, know who the hottest Original is."

   I rolled my eyes, and Marcellus said, " How many have you been to, Mom?"

  I said, " Over a thousand years, Nik and I have been to 8. Bahamas, Tokyo, Britain, Scotland, Paris, New York, Australia, and Spain. They are dangerous parties. Fights blew up in each one."

  Marcellus said, " Can we still go? I haven't been to one. Please!"

Marcellus looked at us with pleading eyes. Nik said, " We will go."

Coward, I thought. I said, " Nik, those parties can be dangerous. Remember that one baby vampire, that went. He got killed on sight."

   Davina said, " Come on, Care. It will be fun. Why not go with the most Powerful, Strong Creatures?"

   They all looked at me with pleading eyes. Marcellus said, " Mom. Please. If anything goes haywire, we will get out of there."

  I sighed, and said, " Fine. We will go."

  Everyone smiled. Rebekah said, " Yes. We are going to need dresses. That means shopping! The guys are going to need tuxes. So, split up. Boys go get tuxes, us girls will go look for dresses."

  Everyone nodded, and split up. The guys took the one car, to get their tuxes. Us girls took the other car, and drove to the dress shop.

We arrived at the dress shop, and went inside. We started looking through the dresses.

   Kat said, " Remember to wear red, Davina."

   Davina said, " Why?"

   Bekah said, " With the balls, it involves a color thing. Red means that you are powerful. Black means you are less powerful and strong. Blue is what Care and Nik will be wearing."

  Davina said, " Whats blue?"

   I said, " Blue means you are the strongest, and powerful supernatural creature. No one else will be wearing blue, seeing as Nik and I are the strongest and powerful supernatural creature. Not even Bekah, Kol or Elijah is as strong as Nik and I."

  Davina nodded.

Two hours later, we finally found dresses, and we walked out to the car. I suddenly had the urge to throw up. I put my hand over my mouth, and ran over to a bush and puked.