"Okay sooooo, w-who wants to go first?" Armin asked sitting with his hands in his lap twiddling his fingers, looking around. He was hoping it would be anyone but him.

"I'll go first!" Jean said hand already on the bottle spinning it super fast, a mix of anticipation and desperation written on his face. Novia's heart pounded, each time the bottle spun around, she hoped and prayed it didn't stop and point in her direction.

As the bottle slowed down everyone became eerily silent.....Novia covered her mouth with both hands, trying to hold in a laugh.....it landed on Connie.

"Awe shucks Jean, I had no idea you felt that way about me," he laughed snapping his fingers. He leaned over, getting closer to Jean with his mouth making kissing noises. Jean backed away.

"Eww gross I'm not kissing you, get the fuck away from me!" He pushed Connie away and Connie laughed.

"Those are the rules, Jean...you have too," Sasha said narrowing her eyes.

"No, no way I'm not doing it, Can I just get a do-over?"

"No," Connie replied quickly, "Since you don't want to kiss this lovely stud, it's Novia's turn now." Jean rolled his eyes. "Go ahead Novia," Connie said nudging Novia's shoulder.

Novia leaned up to sit on her legs, her hands sweating as she spun the bottle. She didn't spin it as aggressively as Jean so it didn't take long for everyone to acknowledge the pointed end had stopped in the blink of an eye, facing Sasha's direction.

Jean took in a sharp breath, giving a devilish grin as he eyed Novia and Sasha back and forth. "Okay...now this I got to see." He said eagerly rubbing his hands together. He was acting like a little kid in a candy store.

"Would you calm down you. perv.... geez, so disgusting."  Annie mumbled looking at Jean with disgust in her eyes. She then turned to Armin and he gave her a reassuring non spoken look, asking her to stay. Novia was hesitant, It wasn't that she minded kissing Sasha, she just didn't know how Sasha felt about it.

"Yeah Jean chill out, it's nothing... watch." Sasha leaned across the circle grabbing Novia dramatically by the cheeks giving her a rough kiss to the lips. Novia's eyes widened as she was caught off guard and felt Sasha's lips graze her. That answers her doubts.

To her surprise Sasha actually had incredibly soft lips, and they tasted like food...Novia internally giggled. Sasha kissed her for about five seconds before releasing Novia's cheeks, immediately fixating herself to focus on who's turn it was next.. To Sasha it was really no big deal, that's the whole purpose of the game.

"Your a good kisser Novia," Sasha winked.

Novia blushed, "Haha thanks...not so bad yourself," Sasha blew her a kiss as she bit into her potato again, looking satisfied.

Everyone else was silent again, Jean looking extremely pleased, Connie too, both giving bug goofy grins. Armin's cheeks were flushed but he kept a smile. Annie couldn't have looked more uninterested....

Everyone else took their turn spinning the bottle until finally it was Armin's turn, his cheeks never losing their rose color. He spun it anxiously, eyes never leaving the bottle.

It landed in Annie's direction.

"Uhhh- d-does that mean I-I have to spin again?" Armin nervously asked.

"Annie...up to you." Connie looked at her giving her a begging look to consent. Annie blushed and gave an uncomfortable expression.

"Are you guys deaf or something, she said she wasn't playing in the first place... so yes Armin spin again." Jean said impatiently.

"SHUT UP JEAN!" Sasha and Novia said in unison. Everyone knew Armin had a thing for Annie, clearly not Jean ..but for some reason Armin was always just too shy to admit it. To his friends, this was a perfect opportunity for him to initiate the start of something.

"No, no it's okay I'll just spin again, Jean's right," Armin sighed going to grab the bottle. A hand suddenly stopped him.

"No. It's fine. I'll do it." Annie said blankly. As soon as Armin looked up to make eye contact with Annie, she leaned in swiftly, giving Armin a quick peck on the lips. Armin face changed to an even deeper shade of red, but he shyly gave Annie a smile back. Clearly indicating that meant more to him than just playing the game.

Novia smiled, she was happy for Armin. That was his first kiss, but she wasn't going to say anything now. She didn't know if anyone else knew.

"I, I have to go.." Annie spoke abruptly in the same monotone voice..eagerly getting up. No one moved a muscle to stop her... in an instant the door opened and closed. She was gone. Armin's eyes immediately went down, not leaving the floor.

"Alrightttt then.." Jean broke the silence after what felt like forever, "my turn again!" And just as he was about to spin there was a knock at the door.

"Are you fucking kidding me...ugh who is it!!!" Jean bellowed with an annoyed undertone.

"Mikasa." The door said.

"Oh, I mean...absolutely, uh come in," Jean nervously spoke regretfully. He scratched the back of his neck.

As the door opened, Novia looked up to see a scarf less Mikasa with wet hair, she had looked like she'd just got out of the tub. Also, she had some tear stains down her face.

"What's wrong Mikasa?" Novia worriedly said standing up to immediately see what happened.

"Someone......took my scarf." She defeatedly said giving a lost look in her eyes, as if she had lost a part of herself.

Everyone else immediately got to their feet as well, going closer to hear the details.

"When did this happen?" Sasha asked. Everyone looked ready to go beat the crap out of someone.

"Just now, I had my scarf in my room while I went to bathe, when I got back, it was gone. My door lock was busted..I know it wasn't any of you because you've been here the whole time. Plus, you'd never do that to me."

"I don't understand why someone would do that." Connie said furrowing his eyebrows confused.

"It'll be okay ...we'll find the bastard that took it." Jean clenched his fist, eyes blazing with anger putting his other hand on Mikasa's shoulder, giving it a squeeze.

"Did you ask Eren, maybe he took it for some reason?" Armin optimistically hoped.

"No, he's training in the field right now...it wasn't him." Mikasa replied. 

"Yeah, I mean even if it was him..he wouldn't break down your door lock, he'd just ask ya know?" Sasha added.

"Whoever it was, they're in deep shit.." Novia said eyes darkening with anger. She hated seeing her friends upset, and that scarf meant everything to Mikasa, so Novia couldn't just sit back and watch her suffer.

"We'll find it...I promise," Novia closed her eyes. Everyone else nodded in agreement.

And so the search began.

.......

Wonder who it was 👀

Might update again later tonight we'll see 😉😉

Xoxoxxoxox