He leaned Novia to sit up on the bed and untied her hands. Novia sat on the edge rubbing over where her hands were tied, marks very apparent. Levi stood up and grabbed them to examine them...

"Tch." was all he said, then eyed Novia up and down. She looked at him with pleading eyes....

She took this initiative to guide herself to the middle of his bed, not breaking eye contact with him, the captain smirked knowing exactly what she wanted. 

He climbed on the bed, crawling on all fours, never breaking the gaze as Novia laid down, he hovered over her. 

"What is it that you want from me Novia?" He questioned, he already knew the answer but hearing it come from her boosted his ego to a point that gave him a wonderful satisfaction. 

Novia rolled her eyes and Levi squeezed her cheeks then ran his thumb over her lips. 

"Don't think just because I'm giving you this means you can act however you want, I'm still in charge here. Rolling your eyes has gotten you nowhere." He whispered.

"I-I'm sorry," it was the first time Novia spoke since she was instructed not to. 

"Now I won't ask again brat...what do you want from me?" 

Novia worked too hard to blow this opportunity. 

"Touch me...please captain." Novia had a desperation in eyes now, saying it out loud made the heat rise to her face. 

"Where? Show me." Levi let go of her face and grabbed her hand, he ran his hand on top of hers guiding it, as he made her own hand slide lower and lower. 

"Could it be here..by any chance?" His teasing had Novia trembling, she had her own hand placed directly on her heat, his hand parallel, mimicking the same movements as he put a little pressure on it. 

Novia bit her lip as she nodded in agreement. 

He moved her hand completely so that he was solely putting the pressure on her heat and she sucked in a breath, his hands were ice cold. 

He rubbed her heat in a circular motion and she moaned loud, all the silence from before being absolutely worth it. 

"L-levi," she moaned breathlessly. It slipped up and she immediately covered her mouth...she didn't know if he would stop because she accidently addressed him as that and not captain. 

Levi did stop, but not because he was mad...his breathing hitched for a second in astonishment, the way she said his name...was incredible. She said it as if he was the only one in the world who could make her feel this submissive and obedient. It made him feel powerful, but he wasn't going to tell her that. 

"I-m sorry I didn't mean-n to-" 

"It's fine Novia," he sighed "Just make sure you never call me that outside of this room...I am you superior first." 

"O-okay," Novia was surprised he allowed this but decided this was better than the alternative. 

Levi put the pressure of his hand back on Novia's heat and she threw her head back, moaning his name over and over. 

Levi got closer to her, sucking her on breast. Running his tongue over the peak of her hardened nipple, biting it just a tad. He repeated the same thing to the other one.

He starting kissing down her stomach, sucking and nipping as he made his way down there.

Novia gripped the sheets as he kissed her thighs.

"Such a good girl.... I love that your only bad for me." Levi chuckled, He took his hand off her heat for just a second to ease her legs apart, revealing everything to him. 

He then started licking up her damp quivering legs swirling everywhere but the centre of her heat.

"Levi, please the teasing, no more please." her eyes were slid closed as she gave jagged breaths. 

"You're so desperate, it's quite pathetic you know... but wow you are so wet for me hmm?" His eyes flashed with a frenzied power. Novia felt humiliated to his degradation but at the same time it made her want him even more. 

Without warning Levi put his whole tongue on Novia's heat and she screamed, nails digging into the sheets. 

"Be as loud as you want, if someone hears...that's their problem." Levi said against Novia, creating a vibration. He stuck his tongue in and out of her, his hands securing Novia down as he gripped her thighs. 

As his tongue continued to pleasure her in every which way, she reached for his hair tugging on it tightly. Her stomach building up to that familiar feeling, she was getting close. 

"Close are we? Go on pull harder." Levi hummed, tongue going faster than ever and Novia's legs began to shake. She yanked on his hair so hard she thought she'd rip it out. 

"LEVI!" Novia screamed, the pleasure was too much as she felt her skin become almost feverish. Her breathing became an uneven mess. 

Finally, her vision began to get blurry as she reached a state of euphoria, climax dripping from her wet core as she released. Levi licked it all up. 

Levi stood up going across the room and grabbed his handkerchief, wiping his mouth with both hands like he had just finished a meal, then going back over to the bed to wipe off Novia. 

"Alright Good, you're dismissed, like I said once before....try not to sit down on your ass too much." He smirked. 

Novia tried to calm down and absorb his words... still processing the wonderful treat he just gave to her. 

"Yes captain." 

.......

Thank you all so much, wow this chapter was steamyyyy 

I'll try and update as soon as possible;)