The captain went back over to sit on the bed and patted his lap for Novia to come sit. As Novia walked over Levi grabbed her for what felt like the billionth time today and positioned her so she was bent over him. Her bum right in front of the captain. 

"We're gonna switch things up a little. I'll start with my hand for awhile and then move to my belt... Be lucky we're doing that because if you continuously break the rules and disobey my orders, I will punish you with an actual whip I have. And they don't give people the good kind of pain that I know satisfies you. Do you understand me brat?" Levi's tone was dark and far from joking. 

"Y-yes." Novia closed her eyes.... she definitely didn't want the actual leather whip, she can already picture how that would go. 

"Yes what?" 

"Yessir." Novia squealed, correcting herself. 

"Yeah thats fucking right, now keep quiet while I teach you a lesson...do not forget what I said, say something from that wretched mouth and it's over." Then with no warning Levi swung his hand up high and back down just as quick, colliding it with Novia's bum, creating a loud smack. 

Novia flinched, holding her breath to suppress a scream. It was like a bee sting..she could feel the mark forming. 

Levi lifted his hands repeating the same movements, just on Novia's other cheek. This time Novia bite her lip and squeezed her eyes shut to suppress what was not a scream but a moan. For some reason those were harder to keep under control. 

A couple more swings came from Levi's hand and surprisingly Novia managed to keep quiet. His offer gave her good motivation. 

"Wow, look at you Good, I'll have to admit....I didn't think you would make it past my first smack. Shows what a filthy girl you are ...and seeing you like bent over me, It's getting me a little excited." 

Novia began to tighten her legs together...the captain's words were making it far more difficult to keep her composure. However, she stayed completely silent anyways. 

"Nothing to say?" He raised an eyebrow testing Novia's will power...still nothing. 

Levi continued using his hand for another fifteen minutes not holding back anything, so by the time he switched to the belt, Novia's bum felt like it was on fire.

Levi undid he pants, unhooking his belt, wrapping it tightly around his wrists. 

Novia's long brown hair covered most of her face, the terror was setting in on it....

"Alright, if you can make it past this Novia, I'll give you your treat." 

Novia nodded, preparing herself by biting her lip so hard she made herself bleed...she was trying so hard not to make a sound.

Levi's belt collided with Novia's bum so hard the smacks became excruciatingly louder, each time leaving a mark... 

"You're my play thing, remember that." Levi spat darkly in between each whip. Novia just listened keeping her legs together. 

"Squeezing your legs to restrain how turned on you get by my words...how nasty, brat." 

Novia was almost out of restraint, she was so close to moaning. No, she couldn't. She was this close to having Levi give her everything she wanted. There was no caving now. 

Finally, after what felt like another twenty minutes, he was finished. Novia sighed in relief as Levi buckled his belt back around his waist. 

"Wow, someone really wants their reward, well a deal's a deal."