6 Lord responsibility

After a while, Bardo drove the bullock cart and came to the door.

 Lorraine came out of the room, looked up, and was taken aback.

   I saw a large crowd of people gathered at the door, obviously they also knew the news of the dragon attack. Everyone's face was gloomy, and they were all worried.

   The old village chief walked out of the crowd with a cane, shaking slightly.He smiled reluctantly and said, "Master, you..."

Lorraine  waved his hand and said: "Needless to say, it is the responsibility of the earl to guard the safety of the territory and residents. There is a saying: Even if a chicken in the village is captured by a fox, the lord should also take responsibility. "

Hearing this, the old village chief looked at  Lorraine in a daze for a long time, and finally sighed, "Okay, okay, okay. Fight for justice and justice, and fight against injustice and evil in the world. Even if you sacrifice your life, you will not hesitate, this This is the true character of the noble Reims family."   

He reached out and wiped the tears from the corners of his eyes, and then said: "I don't say anything else, but Sir, if it is useful to our place, please let me know. There are no other things in the village, but there are still a large group of great boys. Yes. Let them all accompany you. When the time comes, we will fight, so we can take care of them。"

Lorraine looked up and glanced behind him, and saw dozens of young and strong boys standing behind the old village chief, holding weapons such as pitchforks, wooden sticks, and kitchen knives in their hands.

   When I thought that I was going to slay the dragon with this obviously brain-disabled Lord Earl, and achieve a legend of great cause, many of them were excited or scared, and their whole bodies shivered.

   But none of them took a step back~!

Although they knew that they would never come back, none of them took a step back, and instead clenched their weapons. Because they clearly know that they are doing this to defend their parents, wives and children, and to protect their homes from being ravaged by the dragon.

Lorraine looked at everyone, the years of hard work made them dark, and their hands were also covered with calluses. He couldn't help but waved his hand with a wry smile, and said: "Let's go away, why are you doing it."

   The old village chief was taken aback, his eyes flushed, and he shouted angrily: "Master, what do you mean? Do you look down on us?"

Lorraine sighed and said, "Old village chief, it's not that I underestimated them. You also understand my difficulties. So many people, go to me, don't wait for the dragon to come and ask for money. Just take care of the food, let the young master and me I went bankrupt."                                                                                                                                                                                                                            The old village chief grinned awkwardly, and said, "Master, when this is all, don't play."                                                                                                                                                                                                   Lorraine said seriously: "This is not for fun, I mean it. You look back, do they use swords, guns, bows and arrows? This is not about participating in a wheat-cutting competition, but going to slay dragons. Can win?"                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Lorraine smiled and said, "It's nothing, don't worry. It's just to kill the dragon, it's not a big deal. I'll do it alone."