5

In an era when humans have not entered the modern industrial machinery civilization, but have to use animal power to work, large livestock is definitely a measure of a family's wealth. 

The knight was really anxious, and shouted loudly, "Lord, don't play. Go back and take a look. I don't know where a blue dragon came and robbed our castle~!"

   Everyone was taken aback.

 Thomas exclaimed in fright: "Master. Don't~!"

 Lorraine asked in amazement: "Why not? Don't you shout all the time for me to revitalize the family? This great opportunity is here. As long as we kill this idiot dragon..."

"Master~!" Thomas interrupted him, then smiled reluctantly, and said, "Master, I want you to revitalize the family business. I don't want you to die. The Flynn family is the only one left, if you Also dead. The Reims family is cut off. Besides, why are you going to kill the dragon?"

   "Huh? Isn't the ancestor of the Reims family a Paladin? I remember."

"Master Carl is indeed a great Paladin. But you are not."

Lorraine cracked his mouth, then curled it up and said, "So ~! So what?"

Thomas didn't understand what he meant by the 'so', but he said patiently, "That is to say, dragons protect their families like humans. What if word gets out that the dragon's family comes knocking at their door?"

Something occurred to him, and he added: "No, not his family. Someone might have been the first to take your head off and offer it to the dragons in order to win their friendship."

Lorraine touched his head and was speechless.

After a moment he looked up at the sun and said, "Thomas, it's getting late. Don't you give your Lord a ride? We're going to a wedding."

Thomas smiled, knowing that Lorraine had taken his advice and was not about to act foolishly. So he said, "As you wish, young master."

Then he waved his whip, drove the broken ox cart, and continued to move forward.

   The ox cart wandered around, and gradually disappeared at the far end of the road.

   Maybe it was because the peace was too long, maybe the dragon was too idiotic. The two of them completely lost their due vigilance, and forgot the important news of the dragon attack. But they forgot: "No matter how trash the dragon is, it is also a dragon."

The two of them drove the bullock cart and walked for a long time. When the sun was about to be in the middle, they finally came to a small village.

   Before entering the village, he saw a large group of people who had been waiting there greeted them.

   They came to the front and saluted Roland one after another.

   "Hello Lord Lord."

   "Hello, my lord."

   " Master, you are in good health."

"......"

Thomas saw Lorraine's blank look, and whispered to the side: "These are all residents of the Lorraine family territory."

 Lorraine then understood.

   He smiled dryly, then waved, and said to everyone: "Haha, everyone has worked hard, and the health is good~!"

At this time, a voice came from behind the crowd: "Keep away, keep away. Keep away. Sir Alex is here, don't be so messy, unruly, let Sir Alex laugh."