10-Feelings and 69

Two weeks went by and they continued to see each other as much as possible, now adding amazing sex to their activities. They hadn't had the talk yet, the one where they established their relationship and Harry was dying to tell Louis how he felt about him. The words had almost slipped out a couple of times, usually during sex but he held them back, nervous about Louis's reaction. He thought that he felt the same about him but you could never be absolutely certain. Anyhow, he wanted to make it special.

They were out in the park with Clifford on a Wednesday afternoon, teaching him how to roll around. He mostly looked between them like they were crazy, due to the fact that they were both on the ground rolling around to try and show him what they wanted him to do. Clifford laid down with a sigh and they burst out laughing.
"I give up!" Louis said and rolled over to Harry so he could give him a quick kiss.

Harry giggled and smiled at him.
"Yeah, I have never seen Clifford more confused. I think we'll have to try another tactic next time."

Louis's stomach erupted into butterflies. Next time. He was so gone for Harry but they hadn't dated that long so he held back, afraid to scare him off if he told him how he felt.
"Hey Lou, do you think it would possible for Liam to watch Clifford over the weekend?"

"I don't think that would be a problem, as long as he doesn't have other plans. Why?" Louis asked while he got lost in Harry's emerald green eyes.

"I thought we could go away somewhere, like, a small road trip to somewhere neither of us has been and stay at a bed and breakfast, a weekend getaway just the two of us." Harry suggested with blushed cheeks.

"That would be absolutely amazing! Yes! I'll call Liam right away." Louis answered with an excited smile and pulled out his phone.

He sat up as he made the call and Harry waited.
"He can take him this weekend." Louis said as soon as he hung up.

"Great, so, where do you wanna go?" Harry asked.

"I don't really care as long as I'm with you." Louis answered smoothly.

"What a charmer!" Harry giggled and bumped his shoulder against Louis'.
"What about Brighton?" He then suggested.

"Yes!" Louis immediately complied.

"Lou, do you know anything about Brighton?" Harry teased.

"Eeehm, not really." Louis answered with a sheepish smile.

"Louis!" Harry giggled while they stood up. "Well, it's called London-by-the-sea. I read that it has an awesome beach and like a pier with carousels and great pubs."

"It sounds absolutely perfect." Louis beamed and took Harry's hand in his as they walked home from the park. Clifford strolled bedside them.

"I'll make the arrangements then." Harry smiled.

Three days later Louis rushed home after work. His bag was already packed and he took Clifford out for a quick walk before he drove him to Liams.
"Weekend getaway huh? It's getting serious." Liam teased as he opened the door.

"I fucking hope so!" Louis responded with a smile. He said goodbye to Clifford and hurried home.

Harry was arriving in half an hour so he rushed in the shower for a quick wash-up. He had just managed to get dressed when there was a knock on the door. Louis hurried to open it and threw himself in Harry's embrace and buried his nose in the crook of Harry's neck so he could smell his cologne.
"Are you that happy to see me?" Harry teased but he wrapped his arms around him and hugged him back.

"Yes, and really excited for our trip." Louis said with a smile.

"Me too." Harry answered and kissed the tip of Louis's nose before he let go.