"Forgive me, Lord Brodrick, but I believe this tempo is well suits this dance for Sir Brodstone." Emmalee and Lee took to the floor and much to everyone's surprise, she was right. Lee took to the floor, making it look as if Emmalee was the swan.

The music played, and the couples danced. Emmalee needed some air and asked the gentlemen to join her. She had caught more of the names she had first heard every so often. It was time; she wanted to know more. While looking at a picture on the wall, Emmalee saw a door to the left. She smiled and entered to find just enough light and it was empty. A sitting room for later in the evening. She smiled as the three gentlemen followed her.

"Now, will you three please tell me what is going on?" Emmalee asked, walking around a table. Wes, Les, and Lee followed her. She made her way back to the door, locking them in, or was it locking others out. "We are not to leave until I get answers."

She looked from one gentleman to another.

"What do you know?" asked Wes, looking at her with an air of curiosity.

Emmalee walked up to Charlie, pulled off his wig and smiled. She looked over at Arthur. He just pulled his wig off. "I knew it. However, I did not expect to find triplets."

"How?" Les asked, taking off his glasses as well.

"You are all wrong for your names first." Emmalee relied. "And you let your proper names slip."

"We did not." Wes replied, puffing his chest as he sat in a chair.

"You did Wes, as hard as you could. It must have been hard because," Emmalee was inches from his face when she said, "I have excellent hearing."

Les and Lee looked at each other, blushing a deep red like Wes was. Emmalee never felt more daring and more in control. She liked it more than she would care to admit. Her cheeks warmed at being close to Wes, for she also felt his breath on her face.

"I came here to find a husband. My father has denied me many seasons. I came here to find one, for love." Emmalee paced the floor. Les and Lee took seats on the sofa. "I thought I was going to have to offend two of you, something I did not think my heart could take. True, you are all very handsome and you have your faults. Unfortunately, my heart had fallen for all three of you the moment I danced with you. Dancing is my a favorite pastime. I thought fro sure there was something wrong with me, even my sister agreed. There is no way I could love or have all three of you as my husband. When you confirmed you are triplets hiding in plain sight. I must admit my heart did leap for joy. I need to know why. Why the hiding? Why the disguise?"

Wes explained everything. From the moment they were born to the present. Les explained why they could not go separate ways and get new birth certificates. Lee explained sharing a bride and that it did not bother them.

"You all put on disguises and find a bride?" Emmalee looked at the wigs on the table. Shaking her head, she picked up the blond wig. "You have it all wrong. Wes needs the glasses and this hair. He is the quiet one and should not be on the floor unless it is a slow melody. I have heard you talk with other books, and politics. You should embrace it and this shows others how smart you really are."

"You really think so?" Wes asked, taking the wig. Emmalee smiled, ones he was in disguise. He was definitely the book smart brother. Her heart and stomach did abnormal things as she moved on to the next brother. Wes complained, "This feels odd."

"But this is more you." Emmalee pointed out. "Les, you need the ponytail. I can't explain it, but you are more dangerous that your brothers. No, wait, that is not the word I want." Emmalee paused, thinking for a moment. "Your voice holds command, and that wig tells me that i need to respect you. When you talk, you hold other captive and they want to do you bidding right away."