He was shot twice. The first bullet went to his right shoulder, the second went through his abdomen. No major organs were damaged so he should be fine but the operation took more than 7 hours because they need to find the bullet inside his abdomen.

Now, I'm looking at Gulf while he is talking to the Doctor. The moment we landed in Thailand, the crying Gulf was gone and was replaced by Doctor Gulf who looks super serious right now.

I'm so proud of him. From being bullied in high school, now he's a surgeon. I smiled.

¨You are so whipped, Bro.¨ I didn't notice Metawin is already sitting beside me.

¨Not even gonna deny it. How are you? How's everything here when we're gone?¨ I asked Metawin.

¨Everything's fine before Por's shooting incident. We are looking into it now. I don't trust that the police will investigate this thoroughly. I had Nadech take care of the business while I focus on this. We'll take care of this. You can continue your honeymoon with Gulf. Everything's fine.¨ Metawin smiled.

¨We'll continue it some other time. I want to help as well, Win. We are a family now so I want to extend my help. Besides, do you think Doctor Gulf will leave this hospital when Por is here? I don't think so.¨ I said.

¨Well, you are right. Anyways, I have to leave now.¨ Win stood up and said his goodbyes to Mae and Gulf.

¨Mew, can you take Gulf to the cafeteria to eat? I'm sure you haven't eaten since you landed in Thailand. Gulf, Son, come on. Eat first. I'll stay here with your Por.¨ Mae, Gulf's Mom, said.

¨Fine. Just give us 30 minutes, we'll be back.¨ Gulf said as he kissed Mae in the cheek. I went towards Mae and gave her a hug.

¨We'll be back soon.¨ I said while we were in a hug.

¨I'm sorry this cuts your vacation off.¨Mae said.

Before Gulf can answer I already said, ¨That's nonsense, Mae. As long as Por and you are safe, It's already okay for us. We're family now- I've always considered you guys as my second family for a long time now. You don't have to apologize.¨I smiled at her.

I went towards Gulf, took his hand and we went to the cafeteria.

-

When we were already inside the hospital's elevator, I glanced at Gulf and noticed that he was blushing.

Cute.

¨Why are you blushing, Gulf?¨ He shook his head.

¨Come on. Tell me.¨

¨No.¨

I raised my eyebrows at him.

¨Fine. It's just that you haven't let go of my hand yet. I'm just glad about that.¨ He smiled.

¨You are so cute, love. Don't worry, I don't have any plans to let your hand go.¨ I told him while I kissed him on the cheek. Now his whole face is red when I dragged him outside the elevator.

-

We sat down on one of the tables and we're eating silently when Gulf suddenly asks...

¨So, Phi... You like me too, right?¨ Gulf asked.

¨what?¨ I asked.

¨You kept on kissing me and holding my hand. You like me too, right?¨ He asked.

Oh, my baby Gulf is back, he's so cute.

¨No. I don't like you.¨ I replied.

¨WHAT?! Then why the hell will you do all these for?¨ His voice is so loud and I swear I think everyone near us heard him.

¨I don't just like you, Gulfie. I love you, that's why. ¨I replied and went back to eating.

I noticed that he was not moving. I looked at him and I saw him smiling brightly.

¨You do? You love me?¨ He asked.

¨Yes, love. I love you.¨ I smiled at him and I can feel his eyes tearing.

¨Since when?¨

¨17 years ago,¨

¨17 years ago? What are you talking about?¨

¨Remember when we danced in the rain? That's when I knew. ¨ I explained.

He just smiled at me...

Then he glared at me.

I think he's mad.

¨Then why the hell did you date Eye then?!¨ He asked.

Oh....

¨Well, about that....¨

I guess It's time to come clean.

--

See you in the next chapter :)