POLYESTER PAJAMAS

Start from the beginning

"We will. Just not right now," Stiles fearfully promises.

"Why not? Can you at least tell me that?" she sneers.

"Not... exactly," Scott sighs.

"I figured," she looks up, "Do you know what it's like for me right now? I have nightmares every night about some guy I never even met, I look over my shoulder every five seconds to make sure no one is after me, I can't even look at the pool in my backyard. You know I got kicked off the swim team? Yeah, I'm a joke, I've lost everything that makes me me, and I really need my best friends to tell me the truth for once in their sorry high school existence."

They both just stare at her in sympathy as she walks off, thoroughly annoyed.

"There's emotion coming off her in waves," Scott comments.

"Yeah, anger," Stiles looks over at her, flirting with some guy.

"No, it's more than that. It's like she's enraged, almost murderous," he frowns.

___

"Jesus Lyds, I'm starving," she looks over at the girl driving.

"You just ate like an entire pizza," Lydia frowns, pointing to the pizza boxes in the back.

"I know! Maybe it's like God punishing me for not dying, he's making me fat!" she whines.

"Carson you aren't gonna get fat. Hopefully. What's going on?"

"I'm telling you, it's like I haven't eaten in weeks. Can you just drop me off, my mom and grandma are getting some food from the store," she groans.

"Alright, feel better," Lydia lets her out onto the dark driveway.

Walking into an empty kitchen, she grabs some ice cream from the freezer. Downing it in seconds, she jumps when she hears a noise.

"Hello?" she grabs a knife, "Hello?"

"Whoever's there, I'd really appreciate it if you'd left. I am currently not in the state to fight off a burglar," she yells.

As she walks towards the front door, a man jumps out of the closet, attacking her. She falls to the ground, hitting her head. Of course the knife slides much too far for her to reach.

"What the hell?"

"Hush, and I won't kill you," he threatens, an abnormally large knife in his hand.

Catching the reflection of the moonlight in the metal, her eyes start to change, and suddenly Carson was a lot less herself.

"Ah, I would, honestly. But I don't like following orders," she bangs her head into his, immediately jumping up.

He tries to grab her foot but she kicks him in the head, nearly knocking him out.

"You bitch!" he swipes her feet from under her. Her eyes fully change now, a set of fangs forming.

"I'm not the one getting their ass beat by a teenage girl," she smirks, leaning up to scratch him in the face. He pauses in pain, and she grabs an umbrella, banging him in the head.

She stares at his unconscious form for a moment before feeling that intense hunger again.

"I'm really sorry sir, but I'm just so hungry," she growls, biting his neck, feeling the blood run down her throat. It was like she was finally satisfied. She stops before he dies, grabbing the first aid kit, and waking him up.

"You don't want to tell anyone what happened, right?" she holds the sides of his head, putting some gauze and a bandage on his neck.

"No, I don't," he stares blankly at her eyes.