Zerrie (A 1D Daughter FanFic)

Chapter 1: My "Wonderful" Life

Zerrie's POV:

Zayn: Zerrie, it's time to get up!

Zerrie: *groans* 10 more minutes!

Zayn: *pours ice cold water*

Zerrie: DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!

Zayn: You should have just woken up! *leaves*

Zerrie: Uggh!

Why does my dad do that to me every morning?! I don't want to wake up covered in water and ice!

Well, enough of this morning drama let me introduce myself. My name is Zerrie Jamila Malik, age 15, the daughter of Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards-Malik. Oh yeah, I almost forgot, I have a 10 year old little brother named Walter, but I call him Wally. I hate my life! First, of all, I'm being bullied by the other 'One Direction' daughters, (you know, the daughters of the other band members). They're really big show-offs, bragging about all their exclusive designer clothes, shoes and handbags that their daddies buy for them *note the sarcasm in my voice* and how perfect they are. Their names are Alyssa Nicole Horan, Ella Louise Tomlinson and the queen, Darcy Anne Styles. If only my best friend, Lianna Danielle Payne, never moved away I could have not suffered alone. She had to move away, because her parents and my parents thought that we were bullying the witches of my life, but they were the ones bullying us. Here comes a flashback.

*Flashback*

The witches, Lianna and I were ten years old. We were all at Ella's house, because uncle Louis and aunt Eleanor hosted a party to celebrate their wedding anniversary. Lianna and I were busy playing a game of football with just the two of us (we love sports, but we're very girly but tough), when the witches came and started shouting hurtful words at us. We didn't care until Alyssa pushed Lianna in to some mud. That's when the fight started. I was pulling Alyssa's hair and Lianna was having a verbal fight with Ella and Darcy. Then we were all rolling in mud, pulling each other's hair, calling each other names and were just practically rolling in mud. The next thing I knew, my dad was shouting at us and so did the other parents. Then, the witches started crying and fooled their parents, saying that it was our fault.

Alyssa: *sniffs* Daddy, Zerrie pulled my hair and now my head hurts.

Ella: Daddy, Lianna called me an ugly pig!

Darcy: *sniffs* Daddy, my back hurts, I think I broke it!

Zayn: Zerrie, why did you hurt them?!

Zerrie: Dad, they started it!!! They started shouting hurtful words at me and Lianna! They pushed her into some mud! I had to defend her and myself! They called me an ugly, worthless girl who should have been living in rubbish bins! They called Lianna ugly!

Lianna: Zerrie's right! It's not our fault it's their fault! They're the ones who started the fight! They always bullied us at school!

Zerrie: YES! And, and, and...

Zayn: That's it I'm taking you home! *picks up Zerrie* Why did you have to ruined the dress I gave you on your birthday!

Zerrie: *starts kicking and punching* LET ME GO!

Liam: Lianna, let's go!

We all left the party. Two weeks later, Lianna and her family were moving away.

Lianna: Zerrie!!!!! *in the car* *the car moves away*

Zerrie: Lianna!!!!!!! *chases the car*

Lianna: *starts banging a window*

Zerrie: *running* LIANNA!!!!!

My dad caught me and took me home.

Zayn: If you didn't hurt Ella, Alyssa and Darcy, Lianna wouldn't have moved away.