Reactions

I walked through the halls of the school, going to my locker. I kept on looking back, I could feel eyes on me wherever I went. It didn't feel like one pair, but many.

I got to my locker and I could hear snickering. I plugged in the combination and all this foam came pouring out of the locker I once called mine.

Everyone around me laughed, "Go to the spirit world you freak." "Yeah we don't need you here." I heard people yell as they started to get closer and closer to me.

They soon throwing punches, there were to many for me to hold off. I fell to the floor and was going in and out of conciousness.

"Stop this madness!" I heard an older voice yell. I saw some people come running up to me, it was Bolin, Korra, and a teacher I didn't recognize.

Korra picked me up while Bolin grabbed my things. "Spirits I'm going to kill him Bolin, I swear to Rava."

"Now Korra, lets not do anything rash." I heard the teacher say.

"Tenzin I know you're an air nomad and everything but I think Mako needs to be given a lesson. He is my brother but I think that he really needs to be thrown in jail or something." Bolin said while Pabu nibbled at his ear.

"I know it may seem hard right now but we must learn to forgive others for what they have done to those we have cared about. Or for what they have done to us." The so called Tenzin stated while putting a hand on Korra's shoulder.

"I know but he needs to be stopped. He had no right to do this to Asami, let alone get away with it." Korra threw back viciously.

"It may be hard to confront him, but it's even harder to forgive, show him that you are stronger than he will ever be." He said as I started to lose more of my vision.

"Fine, but let's just take her to a doctor, make sure everything is alright." Bolin said interrupting the conversation between the two.

With that I finally blacked out.

There was this light, I was running towards it. I tried to yell but nothing would come out. I stopped when I finally saw when I saw the figure. I recognized it as Korra, I ran towards her again, only this time I was blindsided and was knocked down. I looked up, ignoring the pain in my head and saw him, Amon.

He was walking over toward, Korra, he was controlling her. He put one hand on her forehead and the other on her chest.

I could hear her screaming, I tried to get up but was to weak to do so. He took his hands away and started walking towards me, "now let's continue with the plan." He said menacingly.

I woke up covered in sweat and with a huge headache. I was in a new bed and a new room, that I knew but I didn't know where. I looked around the room, noone, I pulled the blankets off of me and tried walking. I fell to the ground, I pulled myself up and saw my leg was in a cast.

"Flameo," I said under my breath. I also noticed that most of my torso was covered in bandages. I fell back in bed, I couldn't go anywhere like this.

I grabbed the blanket and wrapped myself back in it. "Where is everyone?" I asked myself.

As if on cue, the door opens and I see Korra coming in. "Oh thank goodness you're awake!!" She came running towards me but slowed down before she got close. When she approached the bed she immediately enveloped me in a hug, "I thought you were going to be out for another few hours, I'm so happy you're not." She cried. I rubbed her back and hugged her back.

"Well I'm just happy to be alive. Now could you please tell me what happened?" I pulled back looking Korra in the eye.

She sighed, "the person who did this to you, is being brought to justice."

"Yeah but who is it?" I asked.

Korra held my hand and stroked her thumb over it, " the man who hurt you... It was... Mako."